Hawaiian Bros.

Kangen.Irvine

In visiting family located in the Midwest, we ran across a fast food chain called Hawaiian Bros. They offered fresh Hawaiian food, generous portions, and the general Hawaiian hospitality you would expect.

Anyone else have a similar experience? We do not have financial means to bring a location to the area, but know this restaurant would do exceptionally well in the Irvine/Tustin/Lake Forest area.

Interested entrepreneurs should contact IR@HawaiianBros.com and checkout their menu https://hawaiianbros.com/

The food looks good but the menu seems limited. They only have chicken (various flavors) or kalua pork. It would be nice if they had a poke/fish option.

Menu looks like a copy of Ono Hawaiian BBQ which are all over.
Not really. Ono Hawaiian BBQ menu is pretty generic, with Hawaiian BBQ chicken/beef/short ribs, chicken tatsu, teriyaki chicken. The only thing similar is fire island chicken. And Ono got a few seafood plates as well.

I wasn't really a fan of luau pork when we had it in Hawaii, so maybe I'm not really a fan of authentic Hawaiian food. I really like the Hawaiian BBQ chicken and beef from Ono, though. Their macaroni is good, too.

I have yet to see a Hawaiian place serve poi. :)

Try calling Aunty Maile's Hawaiian restaurant (310) 819-8314 and King's Hawaiian Bakery & Restaurant (310) 530-0050 / Cafe (310) 523-3233 and ask. If they don't carry it ask if they know any other places that do.

Hawaiian restaurants that sell poi do it occasionally, it's not a fixed menu item.

Back