Free Car Wash--Fast5Xpress Tustin Marketplace

iacrenter

Fast5Xpress opened a new location at the Tustin Marketplace (next to Home Depot). They have been offering free car washes for the last couple weeks. Get them while they last.

2762 El Camino Real Tustin, CA 92782

One of these exist in Irvine off of Main and Harvard near the Ralphs/Corner Bakery.

I know there is some self-service aspect such as vacuuming and drying... but how is the wash?

Hard to complain when it’s free. But the automatic wash does a good job and better than gas station ones. And yes you do self vacuuming.

No coupon needed. Someone posted that it was supposed to end on 10/6 but it’s still going. Not sure when it will end. I’ll keep going as long as the “free car wash” sign stays up.

Today's the last day for free Silver wash (or heavily discounted higher tier washes). I've driven through 5 or 6 times already in the past 10 days. Drove my car through again today because of the rain. Line is long at your typical rush hour times - before/after work and lunch times. If you go late morning or early afternoon, it's fast.

Automated car washes never get everything off but this one does a decent job as there are several sets of brushes. It also does a good job of drying too. Vacuums are plentiful and have good suction power. I will probably pick up a membership as it's close by and convenient.

Tesla owners are deathly afraid of using non-hand wash systems.

Something about the paint requirements in CA makes the paint softer and subject to swirls (yet another CA issue!). :)

Back