Entertainment for Kids

Fear is not entertaining in the slightest.  Why do so many parents inculcate their children with fear?

FEAR climate change!
STRANGER DANGER!

FEAR racism.  Tear down statues of Robert E. Lee and Christopher Columbus.  Lenin statues, like that in Seattle, can remain.  After all, Lenin only participated in mass murder of his own citizens.

I have no idea what the two previous posts were. Both of those individuals are on my Ignore List.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

Now if what I say is so worthless, why do they stalk me and read my threads, hmmm?  I have no interest in going to any of theirs.

irvinehomeowner

Re: Entertainment for Kids
? Reply #22 on: June 11, 2020, 01:33:10 pm ?

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

What this stalker has to say as he posts in one of my threads after another, I have no intention of finding out.

Go from the presence of a foolish man. - The Holy Bible
The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks. - Nigerian Proverb

Create a new folder on your computer(s) for the kids or grandchildren.
Fill it with videos, beautiful and interesting images to enjoy with kids sitting on  your lap.

Attachments

• BIG mouth.jpg
    BIG mouth.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 175
StarmanMBA said:
Fill it with videos, beautiful and interesting images to enjoy with kids sitting on  your lap.

I have boundaries.  My kids are not allowed on my lap while I'm on the computer. I will not allow that habit-forming behavior b/c they'll demand that everytime.  I know from personal experience.

StarmanMBA said:

What?s up with the picture of the black guy in your profile?

paydawg said:
I have boundaries.  My kids are not allowed on my lap while I'm on the computer. I will not allow that habit-forming behavior b/c they'll demand that everytime.  I know from personal experience.

How unfortunate for your children that you don't want them to sit lovingly in your lap.  I hope you are the only parent of such a disposition in California if not the United States.

StarmanMBA said:
paydawg said:

How unfortunate for your children that you don't want them to sit lovingly in your lap.  I hope you are the only parent of such a disposition in California if not the United States.

Both my children DO sit lovingly on my lap...and I read them a book, chat with them, teach them addition/subtraction, or play a game with them. Just no screen time, which is bad for them at a young age. 

paydawg said:
Both my children DO sit lovingly on my lap...and I read them a book, chat with them, teach them addition/subtraction, or play a game with them. Just no screen time, which is bad for them at a young age.

Obviously you're not doing it properly.  How unfortunate.

StarmanMBA said:
paydawg said:

Obviously you're not doing it properly.  How unfortunate.

Lap dance properly. Uh yeah

If you have kids or grandkids 5 to 12, I have some treasure hunts that they would greatly enjoy here in Irvine.  Simple, safe and much more.  On request, I will provide coordinates which Google Earth or a smart phone can zero in within ten feet.  Then follow the clue I will provide which may be tricky... or not.  Depends.  Prizes inside.  Who else makes such an offer?  After you see one or two of them, you might make your own creative treasure hunt to share.

Back