Does the Mortgage industry have you singing the Blues?

thndrstruck_IHB

I?ll have you signing Green all the way to the bank. Interest rates are rising and yes the Fed may do slight corrections to lower it once in a while between every 5 or 6 rate hikes. This is only to give you a false since of hope that it is trending better. This is total crap and is a way to keep you false believers to hang in there and literally hang yourself. I?ve seen it before. The government does not want to see the United States fall into a massive recession, but the truth is, the trend is going that way. It has to. Why? Because it can?t continue on a high for ever. Let?s look at some facts here. I?ve been watching this trend for 30 years and in the early 70?s when we had President Jimmy Carter and things weren?t so great. We had recession, we had our men and women captured in Iran and things weren?t so great. Then comes our saving Grace President Ronald Reagan and the 80?s were booming again. Then comes along President George Bush and things were in a decline again. Then comes our saving grace President Bill Clinton who rode the wave of the next 8 year boom. Then comes little Bush who caught the tail end of the boom. Then we were attacked and he made some bold moves to save face and we are now trending downward again.

This article is not about which Presidents are good and which ones aren?t. I am writing this to let you know that businesses and trends cycle. I think some of our Presidents got the lucky upward trend and some got the unlucky downward trend. Well, as you know right now we are on a downward trend and will be for a while. So when 2008 comes around some lucky President will take over and say something like this. ?When I took over the Presidency, we were in an awe full decline? and by the year 2012 things will have turned around and he or she will say, ?It is all because of me, my policies and my staff that I have single handedly turned this country around and things are looking good again? and that next President will be re-elected in 2012 and will continue to President through 2016. So be careful who you vote in.

My point is, things trend and if you are in the mortgage industry right now, your trend is downward and will continue for the next 5 years. So get out now before the bottom falls out because it is just a few more years around the corner before it does.

If you are looking for the next trend to boom, it is the internet business. People are making staggering incomes on the internet and you can either sit back and watch it happen or you can take advantage of it now and jump in early and get you piece of the pie.

http//skultkaman.getthisoffer.com/9/7

to opt-in

and learn what you have been missing out on,today.

you have nohting to lose & everything to gain,right now....

I am here to help,people

I just emailed zovall about this. All I can do is sink the thread or delete the posts, otherwise I would have banned him.

Back