Doctor recommendations?

i recommend that you find yourself an internist, not a gp or fp

mine is in the 'greater newport physicians' group out of hoag.

tmare,

My little one (10 months old) is seeing an ENT for potential ear tubes (4 infections in 4 months!!) Other parents I've spoken to didn't seem to think it was big deal but you seemed to have had a different experience. Was it that bad?

We also go to Irivine Peds and haven't had any negative experiences. They always return phone calls and your able to go into their walk-in at 8AM and see someone within 30 mins. During off hrs and weekends/holidays you can go to Urgykids in Costa Mesa. Life saver over Memorial Day weekend.

why an internist? thanks for the response.

[quote author="freedomCM" date=1247291675]i recommend that you find yourself an internist, not a gp or fp

mine is in the 'greater newport physicians' group out of hoag.</blockquote>

[quote author="almon" date=1233844919]ditto on coastal kids. if the drive to newport beach doesn't bother you, then it's a great option. we have steven abelowitz as our pediatrician, he's been great.</blockquote>

I'll pile on for Coastal Kids as well. Have had both our boys there and seen the whole staff at one time or another. Good practice.

We do miss the original doc who brought us in - Dr. Leilia Irvani. She went out on her own so if your looking for a smaller office you can look her up. Great bedside manner with kids and parents, very good medically and down to earth in her reccomendations and treatment. We miss her, but like the convience of the larger office so stayed w/ Coastal Kids when she left.

Back