Dinner A'Fare in September

My husband had the baked swiss chicken tonight, both he and my daughter ate every bite while I was away at Splashball. He said it was very good, we'll be trying the pork chops tomorrow night. I think one difference now that I think of it is that all of the Dream Dinners meats were already frozen which wasn't the case at Dinner A'Fare, a minor point I guess since we all freeze the stuff anyway. They already contacted me with a sample evite that we can use to invite our party of 7-15. Still waiting to hear who is interested, if I don't hear then I'll just set up a date and see who can make it. Give me some date ideas people.

We tried the pork chops last night, and they were yummy. We added mashed potatoes and a veggie, and 1 serving for me and 2 for Graph was just right.

My husband and daughter had the pork chops, they both liked them. I'll go for the 6 person size next time but these are holding over my husband and daughter during our crazy Splashball season when my husband has to cook for himself.

Tmare, I can do a weekend slot in November. I know that may not be the best time for others, though, so no worries if you guys pick a different day.

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1253758080]Tmare, I can do a weekend slot in November. I know that may not be the best time for others, though, so no worries if you guys pick a different day.</blockquote>

I'm okay with a weekend too. Anyone else?

Back