COVID FRAUD

StarmanMBA

A nurse in Australia shares her thoughts on the vaccine?.

Among all the vaccines I have known in my life (diphtheria, tetanus, measles, rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis, meningitis and tuberculosis) I want also to add flu and pneumonia, I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated. I have never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination. I never heard of rewards, discounts or incentives to get vaccinated.
I never saw discrimination against those who didn?t.  If you haven?t been vaccinated, nobody has tried to make you feel like a bad person.  I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends.
I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or school.  I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent.  After all the vaccines I listed above,  I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is.  And as the social fabric tightens?. It?s a powerful vaccine!  It does all these things except immunization.
If we still need a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated, and still be hospitalized  after we have been fully vaccinated,  it will likely come to the point where it?s time for us to admit  that we?ve been completely deceived.

Masks are still being worn all around Irvine.
Holes in the masks are ten times the size of the Covid-19 virus.  Masks are worthless!

?Masks Don?t Stop Viruses ?and It Turns Out They?re Actually Harmful? ? Dr. Simone Gold from America?s Frontline Doctors
By Joe Hoft
Published June 6, 2022 at 6:00pm

The US government forced Americans to wear masks for the past two years.  Now we know that masks don?t work and actually are harmful.
You still cannot go through an airport without seeing individuals wearing masks.  Unfortunately, these individuals don?t know that the masks don?t protect them from viruses and are actually harmful.  Dr. Simone Gold from American Frontline Doctors shared a report today.
The National Pulse reported on the results of a recent mask mandate study:
Mask mandates caused higher COVID-19 death rates, according to the bombshell claims made in a new medical journal report analyzing fatality rates across the state of Kansas.
The observational study ? ?The Foegen Effect: A Mechanism by Which Facemasks Contribute to the COVID-19 Case Fatality Rate? ? was published in Medicine in February 2022, authored by German doctor Zacharias F?gen.
The paper analyzed ?whether mandatory mask use influenced the case fatality rate in Kansas? during the time period of August 1st, 2020 to October 15th. Kansas was used for comparison because the state allowed each of its 105 counties to decide whether or not to implement mask mandates, with 81 counties deciding against the measure.
?The most important finding from this study is that contrary to the accepted thought that fewer people are dying because infection rates are reduced by masks, this was not the case,? summarized the paper.
?Results from this study strongly suggest that mask mandates actually caused about 1.5 times the number of deaths or ?50% more deaths compared to no mask mandates.?
We knew back in June of 2020 that the masks didn?t work and they actually hurt when used for a lengthy amount of time.

Government mandated vaccinations is a violation of the Informed Consent Declaration of Helsinki, The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, and The Nuremberg Code.  (Thank you Nancy Van Deusen, PhD, California, presented in Epoch Times)

In addition, government and private business mandated vaccinations is a violation of the HIPAA Act and constitutes an unlawful intrusion of your body.

April 18th, 2022 /// Historic Landmark Victory and Court Ruling

Health Freedom Defense Fund, Inc., Ana Carollina Daza and Sarah Pope versus. Joseph R. Biden Jr.

The Prosecute Now Team is pleased to announce the landmark victory for the American people, their respective personal liberties, and the rule of law in the following case: Health Freedom Defense Fund, Inc., Ana Carollina Daza and Sarah Pope v. Joseph R. Biden, Jr., in his official capacity as President of the United States, et. al.

On Monday, April 18, 2022, District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle of the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, Tampa division, ruled that the CDC?s requirement to wear masks on public conveyances in the United States, pursuant to President Biden?s Executive Order 13998, exceeded the CDC?s statutory authority, violated the procedure required for agency rule making under the Administrative Procedures Act (?APA?), and was therefore declared unlawful and vacated in its entirety.

The Court found in favor of the plaintiffs and agreed with them on all substantive issues.

The Prosecute Now Team is honored to serve the American people.

Back