Cherry On Top - This place is cool.

[quote author="CK" date=1221696030]Yogurtland is good and definitely more cost effective, but the whole idea of the community toppings freaks me out a bit. But I'm a weird germ-o-phobe. Nothing but the Red Mango on Harvard and Main for us. RM has the best plain yogurt, IMO...and its right around the corner. Always packed, too --- usually with lots of UCI students. That's never a bad thing.</blockquote>
Young, cute college girls, huh???

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1222245822][quote author="CK" date=1221696030]Yogurtland is good and definitely more cost effective, but the whole idea of the community toppings freaks me out a bit. But I'm a weird germ-o-phobe. Nothing but the Red Mango on Harvard and Main for us. RM has the best plain yogurt, IMO...and its right around the corner. Always packed, too --- usually with lots of UCI students. That's never a bad thing.</blockquote>
Young, cute college girls, huh???</blockquote>

Ten's "horizontal compass" is aligned to the force of cute college girls' magnetic field.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1222247560][quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1222245822][quote author="CK" date=1221696030]Yogurtland is good and definitely more cost effective, but the whole idea of the community toppings freaks me out a bit. But I'm a weird germ-o-phobe. Nothing but the Red Mango on Harvard and Main for us. RM has the best plain yogurt, IMO...and its right around the corner. Always packed, too --- usually with lots of UCI students. That's never a bad thing.</blockquote>
Young, cute college girls, huh???</blockquote>

Ten's "horizontal compass" is aligned to the force of cute college girls' magnetic field.</blockquote>
Hahaha...I hope Ten makes it to our little get together on Saturday evening.

[quote author="bkshopr" date=1222247560]

Ten's "horizontal compass" is aligned to the force of cute college girls' magnetic field.</blockquote>

I always wonder where the name Cherry on Top came from.

[quote author="cantaloop" date=1222256306][quote author="bkshopr" date=1222247560]

I always wonder where the name Cherry on Top came from.</blockquote>

Wow!! We went a full circle but screwed up the quotations symbols.

Cherry On Top is doing a 50% discount today (Friday) from 11 AM to midnight at the Irvine location.

<a href="http://fastfood.freedomblogging.com/2008/09/26/new-cherry-on-top-offering-50-off-froyo-deal/">OC Register link</a>

Back