Bren's Vision

They could make a park and permit tree burials. You dig a hole, put ashes down there, then plant a tree on top. Kind of like funeral-funded park development?

They buried my high school teacher under a liquid amber tree at... El Dorado I think? He passed away from heart attack.

I think they are putting a cemetery where El Toro used to be.

BK, inquiring minds want to know: What does "BK" stand for? Books? Bankruptcy? What?

<p>To provide a better living conditon in apartment, TIC and IAC discontinued my lease unless I agree to move to a renovated apartment. The renovated apartment provides second frigerator since I already has my own, has an second microwave since I already has my own, put mirror on all closet door to give me bad Feng Shui. </p>

<p>The most important, they increase the rent from $1450 to $1700, to give me better security by forcing some bad neighbor moved out, and give me more parking space in the courtyard. </p>

<p>I have been living in the renovated apartment for two years now. </p>

<p>(Sacasm, hehe, second beer tonight). </p>

<p>Seriously, there are tons of reasons I stay in this apartment for 4 years now, no matter it is TIC/IAC or not. I heard the rent increase under name of renovation is everywhere around Irvine and other cities in past couple years. </p>

<p>The reasons are:</p>

<p>1. easy access to 405, equal distance to three major shopping mall: South Coast Plaza, Spectrum, Fashion Island. </p>

<p>2. Close to UCI, which is very important because I went to the ARC for many years. </p>

<p>3. Othe many reasons. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>Sorry, bkshopr, I am not really complain about IAC or Bren, I am complaining about the rent inflation, which happens every where. </p>

<p>The other reason I stay in this apartment is because it is close to to UCI, both my wife and my kid went school in UCI. No, I should say my wife went to school in UCI, my kid went to day care in UCI. We had great time with UCI and still having today. </p>

Someone once told me that he hates yellow flowers and that you will never see any yellow flowers near any Irvine Company development. Do you know if that's true?

I was also told he does not like yellow paint stripes on parking lots. Have you ever noticed all the Irvine Company apartment complexes are painted with dark green paint? It is practically impossible to see at night.

<p>When did he like Jacarandas?</p>

<p>Messy too - but so worth it.</p>

Back