Anyone know of an in-home food delivery service

escrowbear_IHB

I'm looking for some sort of service that delivers pre-made meals to your home everyday. Usually, these are Asian services that deliver meals to families. Sometimes they are run out of their own homes.

My folks are looking for something as they are getting older and having a hard time cooking.

I've seen these in Garden Grove/Westminster but they don't venture out to Irvine.

Besides pre-prepared food delivery.. you can also order groceries online these days. I've used both Albertson's and Vons. If your parents don't have internet access, you could even do it for them from anywhere on your PC. You are able to save your grocery lists so if you want the same things again it makes it faster to select the items and go. The delivery is only about $12 and you are able to request substitutions. (But you can easily recoup that delivery fee, because there is a sort feature to list items by value, therefore finding better deals more easily.) They will deliver pre-prepared deli items but not hot items because the order is fulfilled in the middle of the night to get ready for delivery later that day. The drivers unload everything and bring it in for you, putting it where you want it. If you're not able to get to the store due to lack of time or physically unable to, it's worth checking out. The popularity is growing. Hope this helps.

Back