Adagio III is coming

agp2572

Seems like a movie sequel but saw a board with Adagio III written on it where they are building new homes in the new Luna Park right adjacent to Rise Park Adagio II homes by Chorus and Merit.

I have no idea, just thought I'd respond to the first comment in case they wanted more information. I would also like to know if there's something special about them?

I saw Adagio I and II and was on the edge of my seat. Hopefully this time they'll put an end to that evil villain Mello-Roos, once and for all!
At best, they'll remove the portion for school, but there's still Mello-Roos for parks, fire stations, police stations, etc.

It looks like some lots are hugh....Am I correct?
View attachment 9367
These are some very oddly shaped lots that seem large on the site map which is unusual for GPN.

Not a big fan of GPN because of the new higher density neighborhoods there which feel cramped with zero lot lines and no driveways in addition to the significantly high Mello Roos.

It's kind of confusing because when you get on the Lennar website and look at the overall site map for that community, the lots look smaller. The visual above seems to somehow account for beyond the actual lot line. Hmmm
Based on what was communicated I believe the attachment is accurate. The presell price quoted was starting in $1.5-1.6m with premium lots up to $2m. The high lot premiums suggest larger lots size in my attachments.
Also of the 13 Adagio homes, 11 will be Luna and 2 will be Rise. All 13 will belong to Saddleback Valley School district. HOA is $221-$260 and Mell Roos comment suggest typical Great Park Mell Roos.🤷‍♂️

Back