Recent content by Spinderella_IHB

  1. Spinderella_IHB

    Irvine Homes blogger buys a home

    I commend her on her choice. Sometimes, you just have to go for the gusto and do what feels right for you and your family. Her daughter is only entering Kindergarten in the fall of 2010. Who knows, maybe she'll decide to homeschool (OMG! Parish the thought!) and opt to be a stay at home...
  2. Spinderella_IHB

    2010 Woodbury/WB East New Home Collection

    Hee! And Amen. You're a real asset to these parts, bk! I don't know what IHB would do without you.
  3. Spinderella_IHB

    Thank you IAC Brittany for 2.5 great years!

    The OP sounded a little off. I was thinking they were talking about Woodbury Place, too. There is a Brittanie there, I believe and she's really sweet.
  4. Spinderella_IHB

    2010 Woodbury/WB East New Home Collection

    Oh, the way they're handling the IVY buyers is hilarious. Almost as hilarious as them raising the prices of these ridiculous new floor plans at WB. It's seriously a joke. I'm waiting out for prices to change (crosses fingers!) next year, too. With the new buyer credit law passing to extend...
  5. Spinderella_IHB

    Register for Irvine New Home Collection on December 3rd

    Sheesh. Really? I don't think I've ever heard such a claim.
  6. Spinderella_IHB

    Register for Irvine New Home Collection on December 3rd

    When I got this in the morning I read this part: And read it to say, "You will be harassed by a builder sales consultant...to bother you with questions and demand you to make an appointment."
  7. Spinderella_IHB

    USCTrojanCPA is the MAN!

    Reading more and more of these success stories really make me want to join in on the good fortune here at IHB! We'll be looking to USCTrojanCPA when we're reading to purchase!
  8. Spinderella_IHB

    Quick question regarding HOA wanting to check our garages...

    IrvineCitizen - I wouldn't have even bothered with talking to them. (It's fine that you did, good for you for pointing it out) Mostly because it's obvious they were never going to care or change. I'd report them directly to the HOA. I've learned that if you do the dirty work yourself and...
  9. Spinderella_IHB

    2010 Woodbury/WB East New Home Collection

    I think the whole thing is confusing and overpriced (still? LOL!) for this market. It's possible that the Irvine housing market has changed, but not the rest of SoCal. I doubt people will want to pay that much if they can get it a bit cheaper elsewhere and maybe for more sq. ft. My guess is...
  10. Spinderella_IHB

    Irvine loses appeal - more affordable housing on the way

    In Woodbury, there are some "affordable housing" apartments called Woodbury Walk. It's been up for over a year now and been running pretty well. I haven't noticed any "hood rat"-esque problems and I personally think that thinking the people would be some sort of projects-based communities is...
  11. Spinderella_IHB

    Brookfield Montecito - Woodbury

    It's kinda dark at the moment, but I'll do my best to score some shots in the morn.
  12. Spinderella_IHB

    Student researching about crime in Irvine homes needs your help

    Just this month a similar issue happened. People broke in to a facility, they claimed to be "residents", they were escorted back to "their house" and then nothing. No ID, no names, nothing. Not even a business card to let the community management know that the IPD was there responding to a...
  13. Spinderella_IHB

    New Homes in Woodbury East and Woodbury

    The new La Casella homes are up for Pre-Sale starting October 17th. They're going for $640,000 - $709,000.
  14. Spinderella_IHB

    Student researching about crime in Irvine homes needs your help

    OP, I've been warned about this before from bk, so I'd take heed. Irvine is a tricky place and as it was joked here, they do everything in their power to appear as happy-go-lucky and "crime free" as possible. Best of luck to you!
  15. Spinderella_IHB

    Student researching about crime in Irvine homes needs your help

    Are you also considering the single family homes that consist of apartments and townhomes in Irvine? (Rentals?)
Back
Top