Recent content by ocrebel_IHB

  1. O

    Stock Market Day-Trading Discussion Thread

    GREATNESS is all yours as long as you make money and share your way of thinking before the action and put your money where your mouth is. On Nov. 15th, 2008: based on my EW count, next week marks trade-able multi-month bottom. Economy is in for a long and deep slump, ultimate bottom will...
  2. O

    Stock Market Day-Trading Discussion Thread

    Wave 3 of 5 (intermediate) of 1 (primary) is in progress. Once intermediate wave 5 is finished, spy should settle somewhere between 62~64 before starting primary wave 2. You first heard it here, we are nowhere close to the bottom. previous low will be taken out. If I see overwhelming bearish...
  3. O

    Stock Market Day-Trading Discussion Thread

    If my EW counting is correct, bounce-back might be over and we're heading lower on wave 3 which couldn't be the shortest of waves 1, 3 and 5.
  4. O

    American Power Is on the Wane

    By The author of "The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers"
  5. O

    Stock Market Day-Trading Discussion Thread

    I'd like to see a consolidation day tomorrow. If that is a inside bar during the most of the session and (slightly dip below today's low is still ok) rally towards the close and close at day high but not too much higher than today's high, then enter the long. The main up-trend still in place.
  6. O

    More people left California than any other state last year

    doesn't anybody want to live here anymore?
  7. O

    Unemployment Question

    does anybody know how much the maximum pay is and for how long?
  8. O

    What jobs are in OC?

    25w100k+, the high tech companies I am aware of, are all in hiring freeze. My friend's company is closing its Irvine branch. brcm, qcom, swks are all in hiring freeze. there are rumors of 10% cut in brcm, I don't know how accurate it is, but that is a big number. pm me if you know of any high...
  9. O

    Stock Market Day-Trading Discussion Thread

    Just my 0.02, I don't consider fundamentals and use technical analysis and human psychology and the past history between a stock and other effects. The charts will tell me what others think so why worry, let the crowd decide.
  10. O

    Newport Coast

    Newport Coast topic doesn't get that much attention anymore. In an attempt to make it more visible to folks who have updates, I decided to push it to first page by my post.
  11. O

    Stock Market Day-Trading Discussion Thread

    not perfect in timing, but still I caught most of the swing. close to perfect timing needs more work on better recognizing intermediate EW. EW is the King. I still believe spy is rallying to 100 (maybe 105~108) by the end of the year.
  12. O

    Stock Market Day-Trading Discussion Thread

    waiting for a pull back to 80~82 on spy to buy-back sso and sell sds. spy is going to get to 100 by end of Jan. 2009.
  13. O

    Stock Market Day-Trading Discussion Thread

    More likely there is one more leg down, around 712~713. If so, we shall stall before 818.69 (end of wave 1).
  14. O

    Stock Market Day-Trading Discussion Thread

    Starting from 1007.51 (Nov. 4th), wave 1: 818.69 (Nov. 13th), wave 2: 916.88 (Nov. 17th), wave 3 is now complete. We are in wave 4 now, expect to re-test the low or go lower in wave 5. once wave 5 is finished, big multi-month bear market rally starts. I will sell my SSO and UYG into further...
  15. O

    Stock Market Day-Trading Discussion Thread

    I will start gradually buying SSO and UYG as soon as we break below 80 in SPY. I expect the bottom in 75~80 area. Once it's confirmed I will load up the boat. IMHO, the rally, though choppy and violent, will last few months into Obama's inauguration. anybody cares to share his/her strategy?
Back
Top