Recent content by darsh09_IHB

  1. D

    why

    !xobile
  2. D

    Anyone ever do the Camp Pendleton Mud Run?

    I've done it a couple times and its a lot of fun... Theres one section thats pretty steep with water running down the middle. The secret is to run right in the middle through the water, not on the sides with the ropes... Take a look at the elevation profile...
  3. D

    Unique and Interesting Websites

    http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/
  4. D

    Diet Coke

    yep, totally agree...
  5. D

    Diet Coke

    Isnt the frozen hot chocolate just 3 packets of hot chocolate mix, ice and milk with a crap load of whipped cream?
  6. D

    Violin for school lessons where to buy?

    My parents bought me a 4/4 when I was in the 4th grade. I played it for about 6 years before switching to the viola. I cant remember where my parents bought the violin from, it was 20 years ago, lol... Im sure you could check out Jim's Music center or even guitar center.
  7. D

    Looking for a good child psychologist or speach therapist

    Do you normally speak Russian or English in the house? My wife is a school psychologist in LBSD. PM me if you would like for her to give you a call.
  8. D

    What is you status of savings Q1 & Q2 09

    Well, I didnt save this year, I got married.. lol
  9. D

    The 7 Rules of Good Nutrition

    By Dr. John M Berardi, Ph.D. First published at www.t-mag.com, Dec 12 2003. Take a look around the nutrition world. Confusing, isn’t it? Conflicting advice is everywhere, and you’re stuck in the middle. You wonder whether anyone out there even knows what they’re talking about, or whether the...
  10. D

    The Greens Cafe: New Vegetarian Restaurant in Irvine

    Sweet, I'll have to check this out...
  11. D

    Bikram Yoga Irvine is Now Open!

    I was running about 15-20 miles / week and went to Bikram on Sundays. It really helped me keep my legs, hips and back loose
  12. D

    Vegetarian restaurant thread

    ooh, I like van hanh's veggie pho
  13. D

    Demonoid

    I have one, check your PM. Does anyone have a invitation for trancetraffic?
  14. D

    Bikram Yoga Irvine is Now Open!

    sweet, now i dont have to drive to the camp!
  15. D

    Want a perfect Limousine

    Perfect timing, I need to book a limo for my wedding.
Back
Top