Really? You would put your parents out on the street and let them eat from dumpsters before they screwed up your credit score?
I'm with USCtrojanmanCPA, most immigrant families would never even consider this. As for what you should do OP, If i were in your shoes I would just make sure i could...
While I don't actually agree with the court's decision nor the mandatory amounts of low income housing required for Irvine, this thread is full of ridiculous amounts snobbery and pretension. Many of you guys need to take a step back and think about what and how you are saying. It seems to me...
I live in the village and I love it. The spectrum is very busy but when i get home it is very quiet and serene. I like all the small get togethers they have like the movies on the lawn and taco tuesdays. The people i have met have been really friendly and the staff here is wonderful. they keep...
I don't know about the enclave but there are a ton beautiful women here (and its summer time!)
as for the guy whos gonna get divorced, i bet your wife looks too ;)
as a landlord i'd say for good tenants i would just prorate from the day they want to move in, for great tenants i would just start them at the beginning of the month. What i don't want is to have to find a new tenant after 1 year. i'd rather have good people stay for a long time
Have you read any Neil Gaiman? He is a wonderful story teller. I would try:http://www.amazon.com/Neverwhere-ebook/dp/B000FC130E/ref=ed_oe_k, this is the kindle edition. I love my kindle too btw.
I think it's a mistake to buy a $1MM+ home in the next 6 months. I still think rates will drop as well as prices. There is nothing happening in the economy that suggests the drops will stop anytime soon.
I am just moving to Irvine from Seattle and I can tell you I wanted to buy a house really...