Deals

cameray

Spend $400 at Sports Authority, get $200 gift card

If you're planning to buy an expensive sporting goods item this year, this deal is really too good to pass up. In fact, the company is billing it as the best promotion they've ever offered:

Sports Authority will give you a $200 gift card you can use immediately afterward, if you spend $400 in one of its stores.

http://ocdeals.freedomblogging.com/2009/12/07/spend-400-at-sports-authority-get-200-gift-card/32343/

This deal is good until Saturday, Dec. 24th. And, no, you can't find it listed on the website, I got the information from a press release.

This is a pretty sweet deal! One caveat is that the $200 cash card expires jan. 30, 2010, so you have to figure how what to spend it on fairly quickly.

Bought some AMZN on Monday thinking they would blow away sales of past years, then they announce this and the stock is down a half percent... Good thing I didn't buy the calls I was eyeing, would have been a waste.

I didn't buy much this year on Prime Days, only a few things I ordered on Monday that arrived on Tuesday which was nice.  Even the GCs arrived on Tuesday, but didn't see anything I wanted the 2nd day.

I bought nothing on prime day.

I also bought nothing on (pre?) Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving day, when the employees should be home with their families.

Post-Thanksgiving Black Friday sales are OK with me.

Back