Twilight

A

Anonymous

Almost afraid to ask this...but any Twilight fans here?

I liked the books well enough, especially #s 1 & 4. Didn't care for the first movie, but liked the latest one. If I was still in high school, I probably would have gone gaga over the Twilight craze. As it is, they are entertaining, and a nice way to connect with friends who might not otherwise read much.

Ok, I'm glad there's at least 1 other fan here! I'm not a crazy fan, but I did read all the books and I enjoyed them, although I didn't like New Moon as much as the others. I think the books are really entertaining. Not too sophisticated, but they really suck you in. Ha! Suck you in! Vampire pun!

I got the book last year from one of the mom's in my daughter's class. (Xmas grab bag party). I had no idea what this book was about- she told me that all the high schooler's were reading it and the moms were catching on. I read Book 1, and then enjoyed the quick read and then read parts 2-4. My least favorite was Book 2.

I just read that for the final book (Breaking Dawn), they are thinking of making it into two separate movies, instead of just one like they did for the other books. I guess they're going to milk the Twilight mania for all its worth! Why make just one movie when you can make two!

I saw New Moon and I thought it was pretty good. It was my least favorite book of the series because I thought it was tedious. I think they did a good job condensing the story for the movie.

celebrity-pictures-lautner-pattinson-you-rock.jpg

Back