More inventory?

irvinehomeowner

I have an IrvineRealtor notification and some Redfin searches set up and I've noticed recently more activity happening... new listings popping up and other listings going back to active status.

I'm wondering how prices will react now that the summer season is starting and what kind of listings will we be seeing since there is an air of people thinking that Irvine prices are still "high" (and of course it doesn't help that The Irvine Company keeps raising prices for the 2010 Collection).

Honestly, I am so sick of searching listings, etc.  I wish I could just STOP until at least we put our house on the market, but I can't!

I hope things become "clearer" this summer.

OCMommy said:
Honestly, I am so sick of searching listings, etc.  I wish I could just STOP until at least we put our house on the market, but I can't!

I hope things become "clearer" this summer.

Its addictive

We went out yesterday and there were a ton of Open Houses.  Hopefully this is a good sign for future buyers like us.

OCMommy said:
We went out yesterday and there were a ton of Open Houses.  Hopefully this is a good sign for future buyers like us.

I agree--anecdotally there seem to be a lot of open houses around. I am not sure if this will translate to sales. Where are all of our great data/statistics posters on TI? Does anyone know how we are doing so far locally and county wide for seasonally adjusted sales?

Back