Floral Park Home & Garden Tour

SoCal78_IHB

F.Y.I. for those who come to this board looking for upcoming events... a new one has just been added to Adventure Club. Join us this Saturday for a tour of Floral Park, led by Bkshopr. See Adventure Club for details.

My goal of this tour is more about Floral Park and its attributes in planning and architectural merit. It is not about BK's house. I will spent a majority of the time focusing on other homes and community. I will prepare a handout regarding architectural styles and their period of success. Floral Park is the last of the disappearing dinosaur and serious measure is being proposed to preserve its significance.

Mrs BK made some ground rule as all of you already have seen. I ask that visitors just be respectful and refrain from posting our address or pictures of the house. I request that those of you who disagreed with her in the past please do not sign up.

I appreciate your understanding.

BK

I believe there are tour rules about not taking photos of any house on the tour, so that's already covered. And there is an IHB rule about not posting personal information, so that's covered, too.

Back