A Shout Out to IR2

jumpcut_IHB

A year ago, after offering to provide reassessment comps to IHB readers, IR2 gave me some excellent info. Yesterday, he did it again...and even spent considerable time with me on the phone explaining the ins and outs of some of the more unusual sales. All at no cost and within about an hour of my initial inquiry. Although I'm not planning on selling my place or buying again anytime soon, when I do he'll be the guy I call.

I agree. IR2 has also put in time helping me with answering many of my questions about the local real estate market, and has helped with property searches and general information gathering.

I have been up front from the beginning that I am not looking to buy any time soon, and he has never pressured me to think otherwise. From day one it has been an unusually rewarding and pleasant experience. I'm looking forward to giving him my business when the time comes.

The grace and professionalism he has shown with the whole IHB broker thing really impressed me. I had been meaning to send him a PM but seeing this thread I thought I would do it here.

You are a class act IR2. And I look forward to working with you at some point in the future.

IR2 has been VERY helpful to me as well.

He knows his stuff, and he's willing to share his knowledge.

Unfortunately I can't use him when I buy my next house since we are now out of state;

however, I do speak very highly of him to my Irvine friends.

Hopefully they will buy with IR2 when they purchase their home.

I know he will treat them right.

Thanks IR2! We luv ya!

Well, I'm sorry to say my opinion of Deuce has totally changed for the worse. I recently recommended his services to my own boss who is looking to buy. IR2 offered to return the favor by giving me a jar of his own granny's homemade jam.... BUT NOT his favorite one which is the rhubarb. He offered another type instead...and then reports that my jar has been "compromised"! That's a fine how-do-ya-do. (I suspect he ate it since all of granny's jam is too delicious to resist.) Is THIS the type of man you want to do business with, foks? One who allegedly steals your beers and compromises your jam? I... think... not! ;-)

I hope His new Bike Helmet still fits His Head after reading all these posts... :-S

But seriously, knowing what I know about IR2 he will be my Man when I'm ready to buy..

IR2's a good guy. I can vouch for his patience.

He lets me play on his softball team even though I make about 3 bad plays a night and is nearly an automatic out at the plate.

Think most people would have sent me to the showers by now =)

[quote author="furious sugar" date=1239839748]The grace and professionalism he has shown with the whole IHB broker thing really impressed me. I had been meaning to send him a PM but seeing this thread I thought I would do it here.

You are a class act IR2. And I look forward to working with you at some point in the future.</blockquote>

+1

IR2 is the man!

[quote author="awgee" date=1239867289]Who or what is IR2? Isn't IR2 a droid from George Lucas movie?</blockquote>
He is an alien from an alternate universe which explains why he isn't like a typical realtard. haha

[quote author="usctrojanman29" date=1239880307][quote author="awgee" date=1239867289]Who or what is IR2? Isn't IR2 a droid from George Lucas movie?</blockquote>
He is an alien from an alternate universe which explains why he isn't like a typical realtard. haha</blockquote>

Yeah...IR2D2

:cheese:

<a href="http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewthread/4990/P25/#105631">My shout out, er rant to Deuce can be found here</a>.

Maybe we should do an IHB Realtor challenge?... IHBers can post their housing requirements, questions, and general knowledge questions here. Any Realtor who answers the questions the best, obviously deserves to get that IHBer as a client. No PMs will be allowed. Only answers from the Realtors matter, so please keep your opinions and knowledge on the DL, there is a place for it, but not here. Myself, Zovall, and Ipo can be the judges. Yeah, Ipo is biased, but I promise to keep him in check, but more than likely he will be the most critical of Deuce. It's a good balance.

What say ye IHBers?

There are plenty of Realtors here, and they should be willing to step up to the plate to answer your questions. Will the ever elusive Shevy participate? It's time for him to play in the big leagues now, and what better time and place than now to show his strengths? I really hope there are more Realtor lurkers out there, that will step up. How about some title or escrow folks? Maybe some lenders, like Soylent Green? This is not for business, it is to see if you have the knowledge to handle IHBers, and if you don't... it is okay, you will learn from this. I know I will, and I really look forward to learning from it too.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1240077049]<a href="http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewthread/4990/P25/#105631">My shout out, er rant to Deuce can be found here</a>.

Maybe we should do an IHB Realtor challenge?... IHBers can post their housing requirements, questions, and general knowledge questions here. Any Realtor who answers the questions the best, obviously deserves to get that IHBer as a client. No PMs will be allowed. Only answers from the Realtors matter, so please keep your opinions and knowledge on the DL, there is a place for it, but not here. Myself, Zovall, and Ipo can be the judges. Yeah, Ipo is biased, but I promise to keep him in check, but more than likely he will be the most critical of Deuce. It's a good balance.

What say ye IHBers?

There are plenty of Realtors here, and they should be willing to step up to the plate to answer your questions. Will the ever elusive Shevy participate? It's time for him to play in the big leagues now, and what better time and place than now to show his strengths? I really hope there are more Realtor lurkers out there, that will step up. How about some title or escrow folks? Maybe some lenders, like Soylent Green? This is not for business, it is to see if you have the knowledge to handle IHBers, and if you don't... it is okay, you will learn from this. I know I will, and I really look forward to learning from it too.</blockquote>
I'm game, bring it on...sounds like fun. We can call it the IHB Realtard Challenge. haha

In the spirit of this thread, let's wish the old man a happy birthday today.

<span style="color: blue;">Happy Birthday, Deuce!</span>

Thanks from me too!!

I needed to find a rental house in a hurry, and IR2 went out of his way to be available on short notice, provide information and answer every question. He was so quick with the application process that I signed a lease within a day of seeing the house, and was able to move in just a few days later.

I'll be calling him again when I'm ready to buy!

Back