Lenders

annabanana

Has anyone used Lending Tree?  I was about to sign up for that but then it wanted to do a "soft" inquiry on my credit and I got freaked out.

Also, has anyone heard of Nations Choice Mortgage?  I found them on bankrate.com

You'll have to be a bit more specific with your question like "how is Lending Tree for refinances" or "Does Lending Tree close transactions on time?" Things like that so you can get a better answer.

Interesting term - "soft inquiry" which is nonsense. Mortgage inquiries do not impact your credit score if run between a 45 to 60 day window. They simply want to give the term inquiry a gentler name. To  be clear, you don't have to have your credit report run if you have an idea what your score is around.  Any lender can quote rates and terms if you give them the property address, the length of the escrow, down payment amount, and credit scores. If they can't don't work with them. Also, if you don't have a property yet, don't compare lenders rates. One company can have great numbers now, but in 25 days once you start escrow things can change radically.

My .02c

Soylent Green Is People.

Back