Tustin Field II

ak

Does anyone have an opinion about Tustin Fields II?  I will be buying here soon and the only thing I don't like are the powerlines.  Everything else about it is great in terms of location (very central) and great Irvine schools.  The prices are also very reasonable compare to newer developments like Woodbury.  Any thoughts???

How much are you getting it for?

Tustin Field 2 is probably the best Tustin location east of Jamboree.  It is away from the train unlike Tustin Field 1 and away from the Waste Management station unlike Columbus Grove.

We will probably settle around $900K.  Price per sf will be around $265.  Location like you said is great.  People buying in TIC developments are getting ripped off paying at least $365/sf.  The only thing I hate are the  power line.  Can't the city bury these underground?

Those power lines belong to So Cal Edison and the land they're sitting on belongs to Irvine.  I'm sure if Irvine with its $365/sf homes pays Edison to bury them they will do it.

Not sure if they can bury the power lines since they are high voltage lines.  Maybe they can, but probably won't.
But if you are buying a house on Polaris, that is about as far as you can go from the power lines.  However, you are very close to Jamboree, which is almost like a freeway.  If you are backing to Jamboree, the noise will be there day and night.  I looked at 827 Polaris and the noise on Sunday afternoon was too much for me.  I can only imagine how it is during the weekday commute times.  I also looked at a house at 822 Polaris not backing to Jamboree and the sound was noticeably less.

Back