Young Chef Academy Party

But alas, the IHO doesn't do Facebook... or MySpace... or Friendster... or Twitter. The internet can not handle my view-lot visage and to do so would destroy the fabric of reality (or... give the FBI a way to trace me).

Thanks for the recommendation... I think I remember seeing a pic of a 5-year old girl making a pizza on another forum which actually spurred this idea... heh.

And welcome to TI.

No whiner zone? I whine more than anyone!

But... feel free to participate at your leisure... and... uh... I know they have less of a chance than the Thunder... but GO JAZZ!

Patrick Star said:
irvinehomeowner said:
And welcome to TI.

Just passing through.  I won't be around for long, mostly just stopped by to take a passing shot at IHB after I saw your earlier thread. I still read TI from time to time, but don't have much to say on the subject matter anymore.  Since I've lost interest in Irvine housing, my conversation is now limited to kid birthday parties, Laker playoff games, and dive bars in Old Town Tustin.  Not necessarily in that order.  As it is mostly housing discussed on TI, just not really my thing now --- and since its a no whiner zone as I recall, I don't want to give anyone that perception because I have made a different decision ;)

But I do wish everyone here well with their new homes.

Dude, kid birthday parties, Lakers playoff games are worth it.  Need you around here more often man who cares what others think.  All opinions should be welcomed.  If not, it's their problem. 

IHO is the king of whiners, I mean look at his wish for Utah, not a chance.  :)  jk. 

Back