Stolen Bike

punchandpie

Hey guys. I'm bummed to come out of my trolling and make my first post on a sad note, but I just wanted to get the news out on the web as much as I can.

Last night or this morning, my road bike was stolen. It's nothing fancy, just a 2009 Fuji Roubaix, but it's my first and I'm just deflated. Talked to Irvine PD, pretty much was told to file a claim with renter's insurance.

So take care of your bikes, you guys. Our garage is pretty sensitive, and this wouldn't be the first time that it's opened by accidental clicking before. That may have been what happened, leaving it open the entire night.

Sigh.

punchandpie said:
Hey guys. I'm bummed to come out of my trolling and make my first post on a sad note, but I just wanted to get the news out on the web as much as I can.

Last night or this morning, my road bike was stolen. It's nothing fancy, just a 2009 Fuji Roubaix, but it's my first and I'm just deflated. Talked to Irvine PD, pretty much was told to file a claim with renter's insurance.

So take care of your bikes, you guys. Our garage is pretty sensitive, and this wouldn't be the first time that it's opened by accidental clicking before. That may have been what happened, leaving it open the entire night.

Sigh.

Sorry to hear the news.  I remember the feeling when I (way back when) had my bike stolen while attending UCI. 
If it's any consolation, I can help with your garage door problem, at the very least.
PM if interested.

-IR2

Back