PANDA's CHALLENGE

PANDA_IHB

So are we updating everyone on our trades on this thread? Shoot, I still need to register. Free trading tips from Graph... Cool!!! I am going to load up on the GLD with my $100,000 paper money. Time for Panda to crash and burn.

[quote author="PANDA" date=1221208483]So are we updating everyone on our trades on this thread? Shoot, I still need to register. Free trading tips from Graph... Cool!!! I am going to load up on the GLD with my $100,000 paper money. Time for Panda to crash and burn.</blockquote>
Well, it's not required to update everyone on the trades, but I'm sure people will want to talk about the game.

I'm just hoping I'm not out of the game in two weeks losing my $100k in a blink of an eye. :)

I have some homework to do this weekend.

I have no idea what stocks to pick.

This should be fun, I'm looking forward to it.

[quote author="Anon." date=1221212075]And here I thought that "Panda's Challenge" would be to only ask one question per week ;)</blockquote>
LOL. We all know that's IMPOSSIBLE!

[quote author="skek" date=1221301532]In graph's absence, who can post a summary of the rules of PANDA'S CHALLENGE?</blockquote>
Skek, I forwarded you the message that Graph sent me.

Check your PM.

Optimus,

What happened to your portfolio?

I saw you had one up trading on Friday, but don?t see any of those stocks listed now.

[quote author="IrvineRenter" date=1221535706]I will sit in cash until the contest is over. If I have $100,001 (thanks to minuscule interest), I will probably still win...</blockquote>
I'm with you IR. I'm too nervous to invest my $100k in the Panda Challenge. The stock market is too messed up right now. Can't I just sit back and enjoy 5% interest at my bank? ;-P

I placed 5 orders to buy at market's open.

Panda, where are you in the game? You haven't even logged on to the game.

The game is named after you, so you have to participate.

Come on, buddy. It's only for fun.

Awgee has been busy as a bee trading. :)

Okay... WTF? Panda get your a$$ in the game now buddy. Quit being a shy panda and break out of your midwest shell like you did when you started posting a million questions a day on IHB, and get in the game. You didn't have any fun before then, and you will only have more fun once you join the game. And... to be honest, you will lose a lot of respect if you don't from a lot of members here if you don't join. PM me if you are having trouble logging into the game. Don't worry, no one is up money... yet.

I may place some orders tonight, but I should go to bed instead. I have one in already that is down at the moment. Awgee has been trading like crazy, and is down the most so far, but looking at what orders he has in that could change really quick.

This is going to be a lot of fun. I am glad so many have joined and have started trading already.

I just tried signing up for the game, but can't get in. I got this message (yes, I used the game id and ***** password).

What's up ?

<em>Server Error (500)

There is a mistake in our code somewhere... This error has been sent to our programming team and we'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

It would help us out if you dropped us a note with some details of what happened before this error occurred. (The more detail, the better.)

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

The Investopedia Developers</em>

[quote author="Trooper" date=1221576626]I just tried signing up for the game, but can't get in. I got this message (yes, I used the game id and ***** password).

What's up ?

<em>Server Error (500)

There is a mistake in our code somewhere... This error has been sent to our programming team and we'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

It would help us out if you dropped us a note with some details of what happened before this error occurred. (The more detail, the better.)

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

The Investopedia Developers</em></blockquote>
I'm off to a great start. I spent about $50k of my money and I'm up $961 (and that's with paying $100 in fees too)

And my husband didn't even help me. Woohoo! :coolgrin:

I know things change by the minute, so let me have my minute of glory.

Graph, can we ask questions on this thread as to why people bought or sold certain stock?

We can be completely open, right? - it's just a game.

I just wanted to make sure before I started my questions.

[quote author="graphrix" date=1221576195]Okay... WTF? Panda get your a$$ in the game now buddy. Quit being a shy panda and break out of your midwest shell like you did when you started posting a million questions a day on IHB, and get in the game. You didn't have any fun before then, and you will only have more fun once you join the game. And... to be honest, you will lose a lot of respect if you don't from a lot of members here if you don't join. PM me if you are having trouble logging into the game. Don't worry, no one is up money... yet.

I may place some orders tonight, but I should go to bed instead. I have one in already that is down at the moment. Awgee has been trading like crazy, and is down the most so far, but looking at what orders he has in that could change really quick.

This is going to be a lot of fun. I am glad so many have joined and have started trading already.</blockquote>
Panda Scared? ? ? ? ?

Come on, Panda. Get in the Game!

Back