*** IMPORTANT *** - Sunday, March 21

socal78

Hey, gang?

Some changes will be made to the site this weekend. Over the last few months, we have sought out feedback from you and striven to improve the site for our users and readers alike. Several of the received suggestions will be incorporated and we believe we have found solutions that will be suitable for many. More details will follow once the changes are implemented. We will be unable to put the site in maintenance-mode during this transition. So, we will simply request that you refrain from making new posts on Sunday, March 21. During this time, data will be exported and any new posts that are created during this transfer may not be permanent. We will post an additional reminder as the date approaches. Also, please verify that the email address you have provided the forum is valid. User accounts will be preserved but new passwords will be assigned. To log in, you will need to type in your user name then click "Forgot Your Password?" Further instructions will be sent to your e-mail address, where you will receive your new password. (You will be able to reset your password back to your old one if you wish.) Lastly, please save or print off any PMs you want to keep as your mailbox will start fresh on Sunday. You may go to your inbox and click on "backup messages".

Thanks,

SoCal

ajw522 said:
Looks wonderful!  by the way, the time is messed up on the forum, though.

Please see the announcements in Tech Support.

User Feedback & Changes
and
Check your user account profile!

The 2nd announcement has instructions to updating the time stamps (time off-set in / auto detect).

If anyone needs assistance, the help button is in your menu at the top of the screen or if you need more help, you can post your questions in Tech Support - Questions.

Thanks for all of your efforts.  I'm still feeling my way around the new forum, but I like both the forum and the TOS.

Thanks SoCal! Always love the smell of a new home.  :D Will take some time getting used to the new format.

For a few minutes I thought I would be lost forever--my password reset was taking a little long to email.

Back