Northwood II - Serissa, Plan A

shadax

I never noticed these when they were for sale but I really dig this floorplan! It's a bit smaller sqft-wise than Coronado Plan 1, but I dig the setup. Looks like they're still in the mid-$600k range too, so I guess I'm not the only one who likes them.

These are available for sale at La Casella, plan 1 in woodbury right now.

[quote author="shadax"]I never noticed these when they were for sale but I really dig this floorplan! It's a bit smaller sqft-wise than Coronado Plan 1, but I dig the setup. Looks like they're still in the mid-$600k range too, so I guess I'm not the only one who likes them.[/quote]

[quote author="waitin4ever"]These are available for sale at La Casella, plan 1 in woodbury right now.

[quote author="shadax"]I never noticed these when they were for sale but I really dig this floorplan! It's a bit smaller sqft-wise than Coronado Plan 1, but I dig the setup. Looks like they're still in the mid-$600k range too, so I guess I'm not the only one who likes them.[/quote][/quote]

LOL! I was just about to say that. This plan must have been built by Lennar a few years back. I noticed they repeated the floorplans from other projects for La Casella.

i saw a short sale for another unit with this layout and it felt really cramped in the living room (the front door actually opened right into the side of the couch!)... i will say the owner had rather large furniture though. lol.

[quote author="waitin4ever"]These are available for sale at La Casella, plan 1 in woodbury right now.

[quote author="shadax"]I never noticed these when they were for sale but I really dig this floorplan! It's a bit smaller sqft-wise than Coronado Plan 1, but I dig the setup. Looks like they're still in the mid-$600k range too, so I guess I'm not the only one who likes them.[/quote][/quote]

You're right! It actually looks like the "great room" would be less cramped than the Serissa plan. It's modified a bit...+100 sqft. Thanks

[quote author="IACRenter"]Just for fun here are the 2006 prices from Lennar for La Casella phase One:

Phase 1 (9/30/2006)

Residence 1 - From $735,000

Residence 2 - From $835,000

Residence 3 - From $890,000

http://www.irvinehousingblog.com/forums/viewthread/24/[/quote]

I just noticed that the La Casella plan has only 3 full bathrooms while the Serissa plan has 3.5. They did make the living area(s) larger though.

Back