Sienna at Woodbury East

irviniteeee

Does anybody know how much those homes sold for? At Santa Cruz, the sales person told me the model homes had been sold already.

Right. Sorry I meant KB was selling them for Irvine Company. At least that's what the KB sales ladies told me.

Sorry, pardon my ignorance, but which homes were the Siennas? Were those the detached homes (i believe 6 were built...I am looking at Bing Bird's Eye View)??

[quote author="ajw522"]Sorry, pardon my ignorance, but which homes were the Siennas? Were those the detached homes (i believe 6 were built...I am looking at Bing Bird's Eye View)??[/quote]

Correct. They were built in 2007 right before the burst. So it's a 3 year old new home. I like these. At the time, KB couldn't tell when they were going to sell them so I just didn't want to wait for them to make a decision. Otherwise, I would seriously consider it.

[quote author="irvinefan"]oh yes, KB was selling them with the coronados and would be providing the warranties moving forward...[/quote]

Oh ok. Did you know when and how KB sold these homes? Calling people on Coronado's list? Sold them to walkin people who asked?

@Irvinefan: Thanks for the info.

@ajw: Unfortunately no. I was looking everywhere for it too. I was only able to stand outside and peak inside. I remember their SQFT range from 1800 to 2000.

There are still 3 left.
One plan 4B: 2016 sqft @$698,000
Two plan 2BX: 1830 sqft @$662,000
Coronado sales rep has the floor plan

[quote author="southpark"]There are still 3 left.
One plan 4B: 2016 sqft @$698,000
Two plan 2BX: 1830 sqft @$662,000
Coronado sales rep has the floor plan[/quote]

Great info. Thank you. So I take it the front unit with the circular entry is already sold. We will go check it out tomorrow. I hope they will let us since we are really not going to buy it.

yes the front two are sold... the middle ones and last one on the right are available.

i really liked the floorplans of all except the middle two... too bad calpac didn't end up producing more of these!

[quote author="irvinefan"]yes the front two are sold... the middle ones and last one on the right are available.

i really liked the floorplans of all except the middle two... too bad calpac didn't end up producing more of these![/quote]

Yeah, that is too bad. I like CalPac homes. Would you think KB took Sienna's plan modified it and wa la Coronado? Or they used their own product?

Back