Arts and Entertainment board?

caycifish

Movies, theater, local arts programs, arts education, concerts, museums, galleries, exhibits...heck, I can even post some of the local theater audition notices I get emails about.

Please?

Great idea. Let's get it started in Around Town. Right now we have some events there but it would be great to see more like what you are describing. It sounds like that would make for a very nice bouquet of local events.

[quote author="caycifish"]Movies, theater, local arts programs, arts education, concerts, museums, galleries, exhibits...heck, I can even post some of the local theater audition notices I get emails about.

Please?[/quote]

Great idea!

Ahh... so Around Town makes more sense to my dense brain now.

Maybe there should be some further explanation of some of these sections (like you did with Questions in the Tech Support):

Around Town
Art, Entertainment, Events etc

Water Cooler
Off-topic and other random things

[quote author="Cubic Zirconia"]Movies and Television- a separate section- YAY or NAY?
We can post movie reviews over there.

[/quote]

A good tip I learned from Zovall, and that I'd like to use here, is to take any idea for a new board and start it as a thread or threads in another board. If they are contributed to consistently and grow, then they may need their own board.

Back