Average Price Per Sq Ft: $295.20

HOA: $134 + $168

Taxes:
Base: 1.05%
AD: $1,100/year
CFD: $1,700/year
Others: $149/year

Approx: 1.9%

Dang. 1.9% Does Woodbury East have 2 Mello Roos? Also, where does the extra .05% come from? It should be 1%

mello roos is a fixed amount. so based on house price % changes.

[quote author="frank69m"]Dang. 1.9% Does Woodbury East have 2 Mello Roos? Also, where does the extra .05% come from? It should be 1%[/quote]

I understand the draw of new construction - a blank canvas which can be changed to meet your personal style - but are there similar nearby homes at the same PPSF as these units without the high mello-roos? That's a pretty hefty expense considering that you also get a small yard - if any - to boot.

SGIP

Over 40% of the units are single 1 car garage. That means your next door neighbors will likely be a renters in the future. Few of these units stay owners occupied. They are difficult for resale and owners will have no choice but to rent them out.

[quote author="graceomalley"]Over 40% of the units are single 1 car garage. That means your next door neighbors will likely be a renters in the future. Few of these units stay owners occupied. They are difficult for resale and owners will have no choice but to rent them out. [/quote]

grace, surprised you didn't mention or comment on the upstairs homes that when you open the doors, you walk right up the stairs... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[quote author="waitin4ever"]mello roos is a fixed amount. so based on house price % changes.

[quote author="frank69m"]Dang. 1.9% Does Woodbury East have 2 Mello Roos? Also, where does the extra .05% come from? It should be 1%[/quote][/quote]

Uh, ya i know that. my comment was 2 mello roos. If you look at the property tax web site, Woodbury has 2 mello roos listed.

[quote author="frank69m"]
[quote author="graceomalley"]Over 40% of the units are single 1 car garage. That means your next door neighbors will likely be a renters in the future. Few of these units stay owners occupied. They are difficult for resale and owners will have no choice but to rent them out. [/quote]

grace, surprised you didn't mention or comment on the upstairs homes that when you open the doors, you walk right up the stairs... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]

I have beat this dead horse too many times.

Back