Future of the Strawberry farms on Trabuco?

Your Strawberry Fields at Sand Canyon & Trabuco is designated as Planning Area 40. It was originally planned for just under 4000 homes but I am sure this master plan will be changed.

It was supposed to be a Woodbury II with a large central commons area. TIC will develop Stonegate, Portola Springs, Orchard Hills, and Laguna Crossing first. So this place will probably remain relatively undeveloped for years, except for the middle school at Truabucco & Jeffrey.

Here is the link to website:
http://www.pa40update.com/theplan/summary.aspx

[quote author="IACRenter"]Your Strawberry Fields at Sand Canyon & Trabuco is designated as Planning Area 40. It was originally planned for just under 4000 homes but I am sure this master plan will be changed.

It was supposed to be a Woodbury II with a large central commons area. TIC will develop Stonegate, Portola Springs, Orchard Hills, and Laguna Crossing first. So this place will probably remain relatively undeveloped for years, except for the middle school at Truabucco & Jeffrey.

Here is the link to website:
http://www.pa40update.com/theplan/summary.aspx[/quote]

Oh great so much to look forward to. More $$$$ for TIC, more tax dollars for the city of Irvine, 1500 more cars going down Jeffrey/Sand Canyon in the morning.

Oh, probably lower exisiting home prices in Woodbury...

And...don't want to forget the fine smell from Bowerman Landfill...

landfill2.jpg

mike, nice map, where did you get it? The blue shaded area 60-80 will be Sonoma, but we don't know what TIC will build in the other lots adjecent to Trabuco...

It's funny... I asked Sonoma about the area around Skyward and they said they were going to build apartment homes there.

Yeah right... Sonoma buyers would be so happy about that.

[quote author="jumpcut"]Is that area considered Strawberry Farms? I always thought Strawberry Farms was the area off University where the golf course and the Tanaka farm are located.[/quote]

that area south of Trabuco, is actually a working strawberry farm... Not the actual Tanaka farm...

Back