Portisol, Rosemoor, Villa Rosa - Woodbury,

panda

Since many of you have now seen the New Woodbury Collection, how do you think they compare of the Portisol, Rosemoor, & Villa Rosa?

The California Room surrounded by great room concept were forced on existing lot sizes with dimensions not ideal for the execution of this concept. The design started with the covered patio and the floor plans were designed around it like the tail that is wagging the dog.

The great room arragements were compromised by excessive and wide circulation with few ideal "L" shape sofa layouts. Dining area were just shoved in between kitchen and living with no relationship to windows and ceiling lights. Most furniture have to float lacking the basic furnishing walls.

All TVs are hospital viewing style and at an angle to the seatings and never at a 90 degree angle. The few that did accomplished the proper viewing angle but the dining rooms have to be in an optional conservatory.

Just like the best car manufacturer the brand new models are plagued with defective parts and only through the subsequent generations the products get the proper refinements. At this time many plans have an efficiency of D's and C's. I can't believe it for a 2,000 sf home it has only 3 bedrooms and the bedrooms are not even big. Where did all the footage go? Where is the front door stoop? where is the yard? I need to leave my shoes outside and I have no place to put them.

BK, i know you are not big fan of the New Woodbury Collection, but how do you think they compare to the existing Woodbury tracts?

Portisol vs. Coronado
Villa Rosa / Rosemoor vs. Montecito and Carmel

BK. you approve of the homes in Northwood II? Am i correct? I think i'd rather buy a resale in NWII at $280ppsf than a $300ppsf+ new at Woodbury. I think these prices are very realistic when Irvine hit bottom.

What do you guys think of these comparisons:

Stonetree - VS - Monticito/Sonoma

Cachette - VS - Coronado/Santa Cruz

Treo - VS - Monterey

Back