Four Quartets

There has been heavy activity on the empty plot of land surrounded by Towngate, Revival, Talisman & Pink Sage, what looks like a sales office, trailer has been installed.

I believe this land was designated for Four Quartets; but I think there has been another change to the Master Plan.

The bulldozers & heavy jack-hammers are breaking up what looks like old foundation and what was to be four quartet front door stoops. They are also tearing down the signature WB street corner wall designating which pocket park neighborhood you're in.

Anyone body else get a letter from the city on what they are planning to do here?

Last nights focus groups were probably about seekiing validation for he 4Q replacement plans.

No TV above fireplace and no entries off motorcourt please.

Also related, what about the rest of the Stonetree lots that have foundations already poured across from the elementary school? Is someone going to be completing those, or tearing them up and building more Montecito clones?

[quote author="pleasantville"]Also related, what about the rest of the Stonetree lots that have foundations already poured across from the elementary school? Is someone going to be completing those, or tearing them up and building more Montecito clones?[/quote]

That would look very odd indeed, to have front loading garages along side, rear alleys homes... my guess is that some other builder will complete them, whenever we don't know...

[quote author="roundcorners"]
[quote author="pleasantville"]Also related, what about the rest of the Stonetree lots that have foundations already poured across from the elementary school? Is someone going to be completing those, or tearing them up and building more Montecito clones?[/quote]

That would look very odd indeed, to have front loading garages along side, rear alleys homes... my guess is that some other builder will complete them, whenever we don't know...[/quote]

The existing Stonetree foundations have been torn up. They strated demolition a couple of weeks ago.

[quote author="miesian"]
[quote author="roundcorners"]

That would look very odd indeed, to have front loading garages along side, rear alleys homes... my guess is that some other builder will complete them, whenever we don't know...[/quote]

The existing Stonetree foundations have been torn up. They strated demolition a couple of weeks ago. [/quote]

No.. they are still there about, 30 minutes ago... this is the lot on Revival, Townsgate and Twin Gables...

Back