24-Fitness Members?

drewkawa

So... considering it is a new year. How many of us are now, or already 24-fit members?

<!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: --> - raises hand. (Culver Plaza)

I used to be...does that count?

Probably really should join again but I am so lazy.

And cancelling was such a bitch...I don't ever want to go through that again!

<!-- s:cool: -->:cool:<!-- s:cool: --> (raises hand) Lakeshore Towers

I have been a member for a while. I usually go to Lakeshore Towers. It's close to where I work. I recently changed my membership and paid two years up front for something like $1000. After that it's approximately $34/month to all clubs (including Lakeshore Towers). It does not include the "executive upgrade."

I have a membership that costs me $3.15/month at 24hr. It was $3/month until this last year when they raised prices by 5%.

Looks down at own blog-belly. <!-- s:eek: -->:eek:<!-- s:eek: -->
This is a good reminder that I need to get there more often.

Joined as a 3 yr prepaid member. Now, it's $50/yr so long as we renew each year. We renew, but since the third baby, no time to go. So we keep paying the $50/yr membership, but haven't gone in ages. We plan on going back when we have more time and don't want to lose that membership deal.

[quote author="jvna"]Joined as a 3 yr prepaid member. Now, it's $50/yr so long as we renew each year. We renew, but since the third baby, no time to go. So we keep paying the $50/yr membership, but haven't gone in ages. We plan on going back when we have more time and don't want to lose that membership deal.[/quote]
Call 24-Hour Fitness Membership Dept when your membership is up for renewal. You can freeze the membership if you aren't using it.

[quote author="pebbles"]
[quote author="jvna"]Joined as a 3 yr prepaid member. Now, it's $50/yr so long as we renew each year. We renew, but since the third baby, no time to go. So we keep paying the $50/yr membership, but haven't gone in ages. We plan on going back when we have more time and don't want to lose that membership deal.[/quote]
Call 24-Hour Fitness Membership Dept when your membership is up for renewal. You can freeze the membership if you aren't using it. [/quote]

Great idea. Will try to remember that when renewal comes up. Thanks...

Back