Here's a short sale fraud I found in Quail Hill

frank69m

So, I called the selling relator (didn't use mine. I just called on my own) about a short sales home in Quail Hill. Let's just say the house number is 148. The broker selling the house mentioned that he would not submit any offers to the lender unless the buyer paid under the table 20k-25k to the seller.

Isn't it lovely the things going on with short sales.

[quote author="frank69m"]So, I called the selling relator (didn't use mine. I just called on my own) about a short sales home in Quail Hill. Let's just say the house number is 148. The broker selling the house mentioned that he would not submit any offers to the lender unless the buyer paid under the table 20k-25k to the seller.

Isn't it lovely the things going on with short sales.[/quote]
So the seller ants the buyer to pay them $20k-$25k to just submit the offer to the bank? Yeah, ok. haha

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
[quote author="frank69m"]So, I called the selling relator (didn't use mine. I just called on my own) about a short sales home in Quail Hill. Let's just say the house number is 148. The broker selling the house mentioned that he would not submit any offers to the lender unless the buyer paid under the table 20k-25k to the seller.

Isn't it lovely the things going on with short sales.[/quote]
So the seller ants the buyer to pay them $20k-$25k to just submit the offer to the bank? Yeah, ok. haha[/quote]

Ya. Try calling and acting as a very interested purchaser.

Fraud? In Real Estate? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!.

Too bad it wasn't recorded. Would make quite a stir on the Intarweb.

SGIP

Back