FCB still around will all cash

frank69m

Just want to let everyone know I bid on a home and gotten beaten out by an all cash buyer where most of their money is from an overseas account. No doubt buying an american home with money that isn't taxed here. Isn't our system great here. I bet anything it is a FCB <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[quote author="frank69m"]Just want to let everyone know I bid on a home and gotten beaten out by an all cash buyer where most of their money is from an overseas account. No doubt buying an american home with money that isn't taxed here. Isn't our system great here. I bet anything it is a FCB <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]
Sorry to hear that Frank...do you mind sharing what home you were bidding on?

I know what area you've been targeting in the past- i think i might actually know which house you're talking about (it wasn't me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
[quote author="frank69m"]Just want to let everyone know I bid on a home and gotten beaten out by an all cash buyer where most of their money is from an overseas account. No doubt buying an american home with money that isn't taxed here. Isn't our system great here. I bet anything it is a FCB <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]
Sorry to hear that Frank...do you mind sharing what home you were bidding on?[/quote]

Hehe. Not until I close on a house. I'd prefer not to mention. Actually, I do have a short sales story in QH to tell you guys about. I'll do another posting.

FCB is the real deal. It also created a distorted perception for myself. I use a lot of the completed sales within past 6 months to help me determine FMV. Upon closer examination, I found that a lot of the people who made good deals paid cash. This includes some of my beloved Camelia floorplans (Bamboo, Teak Bridge, etc.) in Northwood II.

Americans buy cheap plastic crap from Walmart made in China.
Chinese factory owners buy homes in Irvine.

Fair trade is fair.

Communists buy homes in Irvine and pirate homes exactly. They build them in Shanghai and Beijing by using the same American architects, planners and interior designers.

Chinese came to the "golden mountain" for jobs and now Americans go to "Crouching Tiger" for jobs.

First CDs, DVDs, Software and handbag pirating and now houses and communities. Communists visited TIC to learn how to masterplan residential villages in return for publicity in China. Irvine is the prototype therefore it is idolized by the Chinese foreigners. It is the ideal place to hide their wealth, families and second sons.

[quote author="zubs"]Americans buy cheap plastic crap from Walmart made in China.
Chinese factory owners buy homes in Irvine.

Fair trade is fair.[/quote]

America is $12 trillion in debt. China is $2 trillion in cash. America shoud just default and walk away, then China can take ownership.

Back