10,000 people tour models @ Grand Opening

Bah...that number can't be any more than 9,994. I'm sure IHO visited at least 6 separate times. He should only count as one person.

10,000 sheeple and why are the light color carpets still so clean?

I forgot Asians all took off their shoes before going in the models.

[quote author="ck"]Bah...that number can't be any more than 9,994. I'm sure IHO visited at least 6 separate times. He should only count as one person.[/quote]
Once you see me... you'll know why I count as 6.

Here is the text in the email for those who block TIC's propaganda:

The grand opening of The 2010 New Home Collection this past weekend was a huge success! Our 8 new neighborhoods drew over 10,000 people who toured the beautifully decorated models. But don't worry, there are still plenty of opportunities to own one of these new homes in the Villages of Woodbury and Woodbury East! See what the buzz is all about. If you haven't been out to see these new neighborhoods, do so today! Be sure you're registered for your favorite neighborhoods to stay up to date on new opportunities and phase releases coming soon!
Now even I, BK-proclaimed Leader of the Sheeple, don't think there was 10,000... but all the FCBs look alike so maybe everyone was counted 6 times.

The grand opening of The 2010 New Home Collection this past weekend was a huge success! Our 8 new neighborhoods drew over 10,000 people who toured the beautifully decorated models. But don't worry, there are still plenty of opportunities to own one of these new homes in the Villages of Woodbury and Woodbury East! See what the buzz is all about. If you haven't been out to see these new neighborhoods, do so today! Be sure you're registered for your favorite neighborhoods to stay up to date on new opportunities and phase releases coming soon!

The double-edged sword: 20,000 eyeballs, but ??? in contract.

Back