Slowness

[quote author="StuffIt"]Is it just me or is this site run slowly for other people?[/quote]

I only have issues with the Blackberry. TI is much less mobile friend than was the IHB forums, IMO. But that's ok. It's against the law to read TI at stoplights, anyway.

[quote author="StuffIt"]Is it just me or is this site run slowly for other people?[/quote]

It ate a bean and cheese burrito for lunch, and is lactose intolerant.

[quote author="IrvineRealtor"]

It ate a bean and cheese burrito for lunch, and is lactose intolerant. [/quote]

Wondered where that bad odor was coming from

When I first saw the post that this site was slow, I tried it out myself and I swear it was the quickest I've ever seen pages load here. I wasn't sure how to respond and wanted to research a little more.

Today, though...is awful. Most everything loads up as normal, then my browser freezes for a few moments. I disabled the feeds for a bit, because it always seemed to freeze before they are loaded. But the browser still froze, so I put it back. I tried my test site, and it was behaving the same. I have a feeling it is an issue with our host. I'll poke around a bit more...

As far as mobile access goes, I never really gave it any thought. Looking at our statistics, 2% of our visitors view this site from an iPhone. A few have tried from Blackberry and Android phones, but they are very scarce. If anyone has seen issues with these devices, let me know what they are Maybe I can disable certain features when accessed with a phone.

[quote author="Mr. SC"]When I first saw the post that this site was slow, I tried it out myself and I swear it was the quickest I've ever seen pages load here. I wasn't sure how to respond and wanted to research a little more.

Today, though...is awful. Most everything loads up as normal, then my browser freezes for a few moments. I disabled the feeds for a bit, because it always seemed to freeze before they are loaded. But the browser still froze, so I put it back. I tried my test site, and it was behaving the same. I have a feeling it is an issue with our host. I'll poke around a bit more...

As far as mobile access goes, I never really gave it any thought. Looking at our statistics, 2% of our visitors view this site from an iPhone. A few have tried from Blackberry and Android phones, but they are very scarce. If anyone has seen issues with these devices, let me know what they are Maybe I can disable certain features when accessed with a phone.
[/quote]

I'm getting some major lag from the TI server now.

Back