Anyone know of a good BOXING gym or trainer in Irvine area?

Whitesnake

I don't mind if it is a classic, testosterone filled boxing gym (those are usually the best kind).
I'm looking for a good trainer who is good with the mitts.
I'd love to hear from people who have experience or have tried boxing/kickboxing locally.
Thanks!

UFC Gym in lake forest.  Johnny "Tattooed Terror" Cisneros teaches a boxing class there.

As far as a good trainer, check out Corey Beasley at Innovative Results.  Johnny, Ian Mccall and a bunch of other MMA fighters work on their conditioning there. They have sleds, ropes, kettlebells and all that cool stuff.http://innovative-results.com/

i want to train with her

ronda-rousey.jpg

Tyler Durden said:
Be careful the wife doesn't find out, or you will be in a cage match at home afterwards too!

hey ill put up with a cage match with the wife for a workout with ronda.

Thank you for the tips. I used to go to Crunch in LA. I forget that there's a Crunch off El Toro...I'll check it out.

Speaking of Rousey, I've been watching Ultimate Fighter (she's a coach with Meisha Tate) and it is just me or is she a bit over emotional?

She got scared that Meisha was going to take her place as a coach instead of thinking that she was replacing Cat and then when her #1 pick gets upset, she gets pissed off at Meisha because she was happy her girl won.

I think Rousey is a great fighter, but personality-wise, I actually like Tate better just from watching the first 2 shows.

Back