1 Day Special - Bluewater Grill 2 for $20

trustful88

First time ever at Bluewater Grill... 2 person 3-course entree for $20. TODAY ONLY 6-8PM. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Today 1-20-10 only at Bluewater Grill! Get a 3 Course Meal for 2 people for $20 at Bluewater Grill: Your choice of 2 Cups Clam Chowders or 2 Dinner Salads (mix and match), 2 Fish of the Day (tilapia, catfish, or snapper), and 1 order of Lava Chocolate Cake for 2. Excludes tax and tip. You must bring the voucher! Valid from 6-8PM!
<!-- s:eek: -->:eek:<!-- s:eek: -->

YOU MUST BRING COUPON
http://www.cheapirvine.com/

[quote author="trustful88"]First time ever at Bluewater Grill... 2 person 3-course entree for $20. TODAY ONLY 6-8PM. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Today 1-20-10 only at Bluewater Grill! Get a 3 Course Meal for 2 people for $20 at Bluewater Grill: Your choice of 2 Cups Clam Chowders or 2 Dinner Salads (mix and match), 2 Fish of the Day (tilapia, catfish, or snapper), and 1 order of Lava Chocolate Cake for 2. Excludes tax and tip. You must bring the voucher! Valid from 6-8PM!
<!-- s:eek: -->:eek:<!-- s:eek: -->

YOU MUST BRING COUPON
http://www.cheapirvine.com/[/quote]

We really need a moderator for this section.
I'm still in the office during those hours so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop posting discriminatory ads excluding the working class. You're also discriminating against hermits who don't have that 2nd friend to enjoy the meal with. And finally, the poor who don't have $20 or a printer.

Take your elitist attitude and coupon somewhere else.

Sorry Haiku. I don't mean to offend you. I don't understand how it's an elitist attitude? We're not well off ourselves, so I don't get how that is portrayed. Why don't you join us in eating?

[quote author="haiku"]We really need a moderator for this section.
[/quote]

Kids are home alone
Experiment underway
Sometimes less is more

[quote author="haiku"]
We really need a moderator for this section.
[/quote]
No... just less sarcasm from Haiku.

I'm still in the office during those hours so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop posting discriminatory ads excluding the working class. You're also discriminating against hermits who don't have that 2nd friend to enjoy the meal with. And finally, the poor who don't have $20 or a printer.
That is where the post should have stopped. This was quite funny and well executed.

Take your elitist attitude and coupon somewhere else.
This is where some people may not get it because the IntarWebz is not very good at expressing tone.

Personally... I still think it's funny. But as you can see... reactions may vary.

Maybe you need to use the SarcMark?

[quote author="trustful88"]Sorry Haiku. I don't mean to offend you. I don't understand how it's an elitist attitude? We're not well off ourselves, so I don't get how that is portrayed. Why don't you join us in eating?[/quote]

As IHO pointed out, it's difficult at best to interpret tone on the internet. But I'm a hermit, poor, w/o a printer and work past 8:00 pm so hopefully you can see/understand why I was initially offended.
Thank you for the invite, but I can only come if the restaurant accepts post dated checks and swears they won't cash it until next Friday.
Btw, please continue posting the coupons.

Back