School District in Laguna Niguel

gld42

Laguna Niguel's schools are in Capistrano Unified School District, are they good? I heard half of Capistrano School District is not good, lot of gangs there. Any comments?

As a former teacher from that district, all I can say is that from what I've experienced the San Clemente side has great teachers, kids and schools. Im sorry that I don't have much 1st hand knowledge about Laguna Niguel, however IMHO Capo does quality hiring with their teachers and I would trust sending my own kids there one day.

If you'd like some resources I'd suggest the following places:

1. http://www.greatschools.org/ (check out schools and ratings)
2. http://capistranoinsider.typepad.com/beyond_the_blackboard/
(Insider information about the school district from a public view)

Regards,

Drew

[quote author="gld42"]Laguna Niguel's schools are in Capistrano Unified School District, are they good? I heard half of Capistrano School District is not good, lot of gangs there. Any comments? [/quote]
One of my buyers bought a home in the southern part of Laguna Niguel. Him and his wife researched the schools and found them to be very good. I can put you in touch with him if you have any more specific questions.

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
[quote author="gld42"]Laguna Niguel's schools are in Capistrano Unified School District, are they good? I heard half of Capistrano School District is not good, lot of gangs there. Any comments? [/quote]
One of my buyers bought a home in the southern part of Laguna Niguel. Him and his wife researched the schools and found them to be very good. I can put you in touch with him if you have any more specific questions.[/quote]

"Him and his wife" just need to know where you went to school because "him and his wife" probably don't want to send their kids there.

[quote author="haiku"]
One of my buyers bought a home in the southern part of Laguna Niguel. Him and his wife researched the schools and found them to be very good. I can put you in touch with him if you have any more specific questions.[/quote]

"Him and his wife" just need to know where you went to school because "him and his wife" probably don't want to send their kids there.[/quote]
My grammar is the sux! But for the record, I went to Mater Dei so they are safe in Laguna Niguel.

[quote author="haiku"]
"Him and his wife" just need to know where you went to school because "him and his wife" probably don't want to send their kids there.[/quote]

Say what you would like
but keep it on the subject.
Attacks frowned upon.

Thank you for your first hand info. I spoke to a friend whose relatives live there, they like there, there are lot of professionals living there...

[quote author="Drew"]As a former teacher from that district, all I can say is that from what I've experienced the San Clemente side has great teachers, kids and schools. Im sorry that I don't have much 1st hand knowledge about Laguna Niguel, however IMHO Capo does quality hiring with their teachers and I would trust sending my own kids there one day.

If you'd like some resources I'd suggest the following places:

1. http://www.greatschools.org/ (check out schools and ratings)
2. http://capistranoinsider.typepad.com/beyond_the_blackboard/
(Insider information about the school district from a public view)

Regards,

Drew[/quote]

Thank you. The websites that Drew mentioned are very useful...

[quote author="IrvineRealtor"]
[quote author="haiku"]

Say what you would like
but keep it on the subject.
Attacks frowned upon.[/quote]

What are you CK's substitute? Stick to moderating your own section. Learn from Socal, less is more. I did NOT break any of TI's posting guidelines, just your personal guidelines.

The guy has a CPA and graduated from SC, no one thinks he's dumb because of what I wrote. He wasn't offended either. If his name was GEDcarwasher - wanna-be dootson school of trucking graduate posing as a carwasher, I'd understand if it was viewed as a little f'ed up.

Keep it on subject? No one else goes on tangents? I copied one of your recent lame posts below...take your own advice and keep it on topic.

"What's wrong with motorcourts?

1. Makes for a perfect stick-ball field.

2. Never miss the big guy when he comes to town. (Especially important if you've been nice.)"

As a realtard, you probably sell and rep houses w/ motorcourts so I don't know why you'd be talking ish. There's probably people on TI who have motorcourts (not me) who might find your comment to be financially hurtful and see it as an attack.

And who is frowning on my comments? If we can't tease each other or have differing opinions, then this place is a little dry and not worth coming back to. Let me guess, comments about motorcourts being perfect stick ball fields are comic gold and the standard for jokes on this site? And some of the so-called experts here...errr realtards think their opinion is important to our financial decisions? That's like telling me a used car salesman is a research analyst for the car industry.

If I want straight/professional/industry related reading material I'll go to the appropriate place...not a forum. And attacks? There are threads on here dedicated to the misfortunes of others...quit holding us all to your standards of what is or isn't acceptable.

Finally, on the old forum, some may only know me because of my beef w/ BK. I was aka CHILDPLEASE. I took BK's advice and changed my name on the new site to "start fresh" w/ the sr members and some here actually asked/PM'd me if I was BK. The irony and total insult to BK provided a good laugh I must say.

Anyways, good luck w/ the site. Both Haiku and Childplease are no longer coming back.

Back