test

Lantana at Cypress Village East
Los Altos at Cypress Village East
Trellis Court at Cypress Village East

2z80mtk.png

Yup, it's coming.

Cypress+Village+Map.jpg

USCTrojanCPA said:
Wouldn't that be Cypress Village West?  ???

All the East developments are East of Sand Canyon.  Look right above the legend and below the retail.

There are a lot of grading activities, seeing trucks in and out.  PA 40 East is labeled as project name, not sure how soon they will build the shopping center and what else they are going to build there.

I hope TIC does not build a retail center...it would be totally out of place. 

test said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

All the East developments are East of Sand Canyon.  Look right above the legend and below the retail.

ak said:
I hope TIC does not build a retail center...it would be totally out of place. 

test said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

I agree about the retail center being out of place there.

They need to make more attractive the landscaping outside of the bus area on Sand Canyon when you exit the 5. That whole area looks old, run down, and downright ugly.

I hate those two additional lights in between Trabuco and the 5 on Sand Canyon. With the lights on Sand Canyon not synchronized, you often have a whole slew of cars on Sand Canyon come to a screeching halt every time those lights change for a single car wanting to make a turn.

test said:
I like how Marigold is used as the sacrificial buffer against Sand Canyon.

True true.  Even San Mateo got a better part of this pie. 

So would sacrificing Marigold Extension as a buffer increase or decrease the Marigold Original home prices??

Also I see "Private Park" along Sand Canyon.  Wonder if those will require gate keys?  If they truly are private, then paying the $129/month HOA is more worth my while.

ZeroLot said:
test said:
I like how Marigold is used as the sacrificial buffer against Sand Canyon.

True true.  Even San Mateo got a better part of this pie. 

So would sacrificing Marigold Extension as a buffer increase or decrease the Marigold Original home prices??

Also I see "Private Park" along Sand Canyon.  Wonder if those will require gate keys?  If they truly are private, then paying the $129/month HOA is more worth my while.

+1 to that!

Couldn't find a great map talking about these private parks online at all. Drove around CV yesterday and things seem to be coming along.

Chairman said:
Couldn't find a great map talking about these private parks online at all. Drove around CV yesterday and things seem to be coming along.

I really enjoy the progress CV is making too.  We only got stopped by security once for walking beyond the fence.  Security was very nice and gave us more info about the status of the developments.  Could be because we had two little kids with us too.  ;D

Cypress East Village is coming!  Instead of shopping center in the original plan, the city is going to build 485 homes between Sand Canyon & 133, Trabuco & Nightmist.  Pubilc hearing is scheduled on Nov 6.  Not sure what kind of home they are going to build.  Perhaps it is similar to those in Cypress village.

lcms2002 said:
Cypress East Village is coming!  Instead of shopping center in the original plan, the city is going to build 485 homes between Sand Canyon & 133, Trabuco & Nightmist.  Pubilc hearing is scheduled on Nov 6.  Not sure what kind of home they are going to build.  Perhaps it is similar to those in Cypress village.

Those 485 homes are apartments going south of Roosevelt.  North of Roosevelt is still shopping center.

Shopping Center north of Roosevelt would suck and look way out of place.  Shopping center should go way south of Roosevelt near the 5 fwy.  better access and visibility. 

Do we need more apartments in Irvine?  There are 4 in Cypress, 1 in WE, 2 in WB, 2 in SG, 1 in PS, 1 in OH, the whole area sucks with so many apartment, traffic will be terrible, plus lower income housing. The North Irvine will become a disaster!

lcms2002 said:
Do we need more apartments in Irvine?  There are 4 in Cypress, 1 in WE, 2 in WB, 2 in SG, 1 in PS, 1 in OH, the whole area sucks with so many apartment, traffic will be terrible, plus lower income housing. The North Irvine will become a disaster!

its not about whether irvine needs more apartments, its about TIC's need to have recurring cash flow once all of its land is built out. it cant continue to build homes forever, but it sure can keep collecting those rent checks forever.

Back