Diet Fails

socal78

Anybody want to do a dieting confessional of our past behaviors or mistakes?

I'll start.

I've made birthday cakes when it was nobody's birthday.  :-X

I once bought that big clear tub of madeleines at Costco and ate the entire thing myself over about three days.

And I didn't even really like them.  :-\

i once made a milk shake with an entire half gallon of ice cream. that was a good day in the life of qwerty

qwerty said:
i once made a milk shake with an entire half gallon of ice cream. that was a good day in the life of qwerty

smiley-laughing024.gif

Did you throw up?

See... I'm not sure if these are really "confessionals" for me.

I don't diet so I'm not failing anything... so whatever I eat... is just what I eat.

I'm trying to remember the last time I pigged out... does liking buffets count? I go to Acapulco's occasionally.

I think it's funny how people act when they're on a date vs. real life.

I'll admit to false advertising...

When I first started going out to lunch / dinner with my husband way, way back, I'd order the smallest amount possible. Like I'm too much of a lady to possibly eat anything more than a morsel. I would be starving to death and never admit it. He would hear my stomach growling and be like, "You SURE you're not hungry?!"... "Nope! I'm fine!" Yeah, right.

Fast-forward 15 years later... and we're joking that I can "out-eat" him. He's the one asking if I'm sure I can eat all that.

That poor sucker.

irvinehomeowner said:
I'm trying to remember the last time I pigged out... does liking buffets count? I go to Acapulco's occasionally.

What's the most # of times you've gone back to the buffet in the same visit? You're excused if the plate is the size of a doily like at most buffets.

SoCal said:
qwerty said:

smiley-laughing024.gif

Did you throw up?

nope. there was considerably more ice cream than milk. i love milk and have thought about trying to drink a gallon without throwing up. while i think i can do it, ive seen many youtube videos that indicate otherwise.

Well... I think I've talked about this before on some other thread detailing buffet strategy/style.

I don't put a lot on any one plate but I do get multiple plates... the last time it was 4.

How do you carry 4 plates?!? Hand, hand, forearm, forearm? Or, hand, hand, head, mouth. I would drop them.

I never have a diet fail, because I call it a 'binge day' :p
I can eat bad as long as it is just sweets- can't take much of fried stuff, or potatoes. Tiramisu cake. I can eat it all up in one go. (Not the Costco one, haha!) Coconut macaroons. Brownies. There are quite a few things I polish off straight from the box..

Back