Author Topic: Columbus Grove or Portola Springs  (Read 13701 times)

Online USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2481
  • -Received: 1963
Re: Columbus Grove or Portola Springs
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2021, 09:54:38 PM »
CG or CS, suffer because association with Tustin, one way or the other. Same with West Irvine.

What about Tustin Ranch?  I hear great things about the elem school (Peters Canyon).  Not very much inventory in that area.  Seems like it's a pretty desirable location?

Another vote for Tustin Ranch...such a great central location.  I can get to Portola Springs/Great Park in about 10 minutes driving on the Portola Springs speedway.  haha
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!

Offline irviniteeee

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 31
  • -Received: 43
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2021, 10:11:44 PM »
CG or CS, suffer because association with Tustin, one way or the other. Same with West Irvine.

What about Tustin Ranch?  I hear great things about the elem school (Peters Canyon).  Not very much inventory in that area.  Seems like it's a pretty desirable location?

Another vote for Tustin Ranch...such a great central location.  I can get to Portola Springs/Great Park in about 10 minutes driving on the Portola Springs speedway.  haha

I do like Tustin Ranch a lot. I often wonder if it's worth looking into Tustin Ranch Estates and Emerson if you're considering the pricier Orchard Hills homes. They aren't that far away from each other, and the larger homes in Tustin Ranch have very generous lots. 

Online USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2481
  • -Received: 1963
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2021, 10:17:08 PM »

I do like Tustin Ranch a lot. I often wonder if it's worth looking into Tustin Ranch Estates and Emerson if you're considering the pricier Orchard Hills homes. They aren't that far away from each other, and the larger homes in Tustin Ranch have very generous lots. 

I was looking at a few Emerson single-story homes with 1/4 acre lots back in 2016.  I would have had to sell a few of my toys to be able to afford one of those homes back then versus buying my smaller Tustin Ranch home (low $1m vs high $1m) so then what would have been the point of a 3-car garage home. :P
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!

Offline jz112896

• Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2021, 03:51:56 AM »
I vote for CG since it’s close to everything. PS is quite and peaceful but it’s also close to the wildfire. Who can guarantee there is no more wildfire in the future?

Offline Nguyen80

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 15
  • -Received: 4
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2021, 09:14:17 AM »
I vote for CG since it’s close to everything. PS is quite and peaceful but it’s also close to the wildfire. Who can guarantee there is no more wildfire in the future?

You can guarantee that there will be More wildfires lol

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal