Woodbury East - Santa Rosa

irvinerealtor

For those of you who may know someone searching for a one-bedroom home, thank you for sharing.
Range-priced from $400-$425K and available immediately.

67 Calypso, Irvine, CA 92618

pgvAPZ_44145_107_web_light_box.jpg

Thank you,
-IrvineRealtor

H        O        M        E        R said:
$1.75 a month for electric bill? That's awesome!! This should go pretty quick! Wish it was two bedrooms though

The den can be converted relatively easy to be a second bedroom. In fact, the same floorplan at 50 Calypso has done that and is in escrow at $459K.

how much does the conversion cost? <$10k I think. Why not list this for $459k (given the rate price is going up, I think it is fair)?

IrvineRealtor said:
$1.75 a month for electric bill? That's awesome!! This should go pretty quick! Wish it was two bedrooms though

The den can be converted relatively easy to be a second bedroom. In fact, the same floorplan at 50 Calypso has done that and is in escrow at $459K.

They should have splurged the extra ~$700 for a counter-depth sized fridge.  Standard depth fridge no longer fit in most kitchens without looking out of place.

I notice a lot of the attach condos have high HOA dues.. Does it cover anything besides the amenities?

Ya - for attached condos, the HOA dues cover a lot of the exterior maintenance:  roof replacement, stucco repair, exterior paint, gate doors, the landscape in the common areas (which for some includes the "front yard", slurring of the alleyway, etc, etc.

IrvineRealtor said:
Property closed escrow yesterday, with another all-cash buyer.

Buyer and seller are both happy campers.  :)

-IrvineRealtor

Congrats!!

I bet the buyer was an Asian, Chinese FCB.

irvinehomeowner said:
That or Korean?
I thought they are buying in JC now... not Irvine. Didn't you get the stats report on the exploding population in ATL?

Not all Korean people are that silly, only a few IHO!! tsk tsk.

Back