#YouKnowYouAre

irvinehomeowner

So lately I've been reading Twitter hashtag trends... stuff like #TwoThingsThatDontGoTogether (popular answers were 'Orange Juice and Brushing Teeth' or 'Loyal Woman and Jerk Guy') or #iGetAnnoyedWhenPeople... so this is TI's version without the 144 character limit:

#YouKnowYouAre DVRing too many shows when you see recorded commercials for movies that aren't in the theaters anymore... or even worse, they are already out on DVD.

#YouKnowYouAre drinking the TIC Kool-Aid when you get excited about a California Garage.

irvinehomeowner said:
#YouKnowYouAre drinking the TIC Kool-Aid when you get excited about a California Garage.

Didn't you tour a CA garage recently? After you mentioned towing IR2 along to see a home, I went to look up the floorplan you toured and noticed it appeared to be a CA garage. I don't know if that's what it was technically called but like 2CWG with an extra long bay on one side.

SoCal said:
irvinehomeowner said:

Didn't you tour a CA garage recently? After you mentioned towing IR2 along to see a home, I went to look up the floorplan you toured and noticed it appeared to be a CA garage. I don't know if that's what it was technically called but like 2CWG with an extra long bay on one side.
Yep... saw it... wasn't impressed because the house attached was not very good.

SoCal said:
I don't get the game.

#IhoandLiveSquid

... like that?
That's more the #TwoThingsThatDontGoTogether.

I think this is what you were looking for:

#YouKnowYouAre like IHO if you can't stand the sight of Gitmo squid tactics

nosuchreality said:
#twitterhashtagsandsomethingworthsaying

so you do it like that?
More like:

#twitterhashtagsubject something related to it

So to take other Water Cooler subjects:

#MyPetPeeveIs people who drive too slow.

#MyEmbarrasingMomentWas mispronouncing boba in front of a girl.

#TheLastMovieISawWas GI Joe Retaliation and it wasn't that good.

#YouKnowYouAre addicted to Twitter hashtags when you start your own thread about it on some random forum.

People are either FB or Twitter users. I tend to prefer Twitter only because of my short attention.... hey look at that shiny coin.

SoCal said:
#YouKnowYouAre from Orange County when your housekeeper drives a new Mercedes.

True story: Once a housekeeper called me and asked if she can come on a Wednesday instead of Sunday because she needed money. Later came to know her lease money for her euro luxury car was due :)

#YouKnowYouAre in Irvine when your Feng Shui approved home looks Mediterranean.

SoCal said:
#YouKnowYouAre from Orange County when your housekeeper drives a new Mercedes.

Haha, my friend's house cleaner drives a Land Rover.  The priority of some people amuse me greatly.

Back