Author Topic: Junk fooding  (Read 232799 times)

Offline qwerty

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2775
  • -Received: 1846
Re: Junk fooding
« Reply #720 on: May 10, 2022, 08:57:03 PM »
We order Maui Gold pineapples from Hawaii a couple of times a year. Hands down the best pineapples I’ve ever had.

I almost got my wife the pineapple shake about a week ago but she wasn’t in the mood for a shake so it was a no go. It is on my list of fast food items to try out.

Offline aquabliss

• Thanks
  • -Given: 222
  • -Received: 833
« Reply #721 on: May 11, 2022, 01:03:44 AM »
Costco used to sell containers of cut pineapple spears for 7.99 those were great.  Then they switched to Mangos and I haven’t seen the pineapple since COVID... bummer. 

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2753
  • -Received: 4076
  • 3CWG
« Reply #722 on: May 11, 2022, 09:23:09 AM »
Pineapple supply chain issues.

Wonder why mangos seem unaffected... quick google says they are grown domestically and in Mexico... so maybe less shipping problems.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline qwerty

• Thanks
  • -Given: 2775
  • -Received: 1846
« Reply #723 on: May 23, 2022, 10:41:12 PM »
The Mexican pizza is back at Taco Bell and now this. Life gets better and better!!

Arbys started selling a wagyu steakhouse burger today. It will be on sale through 7/31. I know where I’m going to lunch tomorrow.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/arbys-launches-its-first-ever-burger-made-with-premium-american-wagyu-beef-143018364.html

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 30
  • -Received: 125
« Reply #724 on: May 23, 2022, 10:54:27 PM »
The Mexican pizza is back at Taco Bell and now this. Life gets better and better!!

Arbys started selling a wagyu steakhouse burger today. It will be on sale through 7/31. I know where I’m going to lunch tomorrow.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/arbys-launches-its-first-ever-burger-made-with-premium-american-wagyu-beef-143018364.html

I wonder if the Arby's in LF is a participating location. It's the closest to my new home in PS.

Offline aquabliss

• Thanks
  • -Given: 222
  • -Received: 833
« Reply #725 on: May 24, 2022, 01:06:34 AM »

I wonder if the Arby's in LF is a participating location. It's the closest to my new home in PS.

Yep, per Doordash I can order the Wagyu burger from the Foothill Ranch Arby’s.

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 30
  • -Received: 125
« Reply #726 on: May 24, 2022, 02:14:29 AM »

Yep, per Doordash I can order the Wagyu burger from the Foothill Ranch Arby’s.

Nice. I might drop by after moving there. Closing escrow this Friday. Will probably move mid to late June.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal