CPA Referral

gld2

I need a CPA for my tax return,  which is extended when I realized that I was confused with so many things related to taxes.  Can anyone refer a good CPA who has experence on personal and LLC taxes?  Thank you

gld2 said:
No, USCT is not considered,  his expertise is RE for buying or selling
I actually do a few dozen personal tax returns a year as well a handful of 1165 and 1120S tax returns.  Guess you can say I'm the jack of several trades.  ;)

Does anyone have a CPA/tax attorney they'd like to refer? With the brutally complex AMT calc, and ESPPs, NQSOs, RSUs each year, I'd like to consult one, at least one year, to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Perspective said:
Does anyone have a CPA/tax attorney they'd like to refer? With the brutally complex AMT calc, and ESPPs, NQSOs, RSUs each year, I'd like to consult one, at least one year, to make sure I'm not missing anything.

You shouldn't mind paying high taxes according to Hillary. (Someone who you supported?)

eyephone said:
Perspective said:

You shouldn't mind paying high taxes according to Hillary. (Someone who you supported?)

It's a bit more complex than just taxes, no? I think my federal and state income taxes are too high, which means I support a massive income tax overhaul lowering rates while eliminating nearly all deductions, credits, and exemptions. I would've supported Romney over HRC in this election. This wasn't an option.

Perspective said:
eyephone said:
Perspective said:

It's a bit more complex than just taxes, no? I think my federal and state income taxes are too high, which means I support a massive income tax overhaul lowering rates while eliminating nearly all deductions, credits, and exemptions. I would've supported Romney over HRC in this election. This wasn't an option.

It's tax planning.

That's hard to believe that you would have supported Romney. Because your a big fan of Obama.

eyephone said:
Perspective said:
eyephone said:
Perspective said:

It's tax planning.

That's hard to believe that you would have supported Romney. Because your a big fan of Obama.

Hmm, I like Obama personally. I disagreed with many of his policies and found his continued attacks and characterizations on households making $250K+ as "rich" and therefore needing to pay even more taxes, very annoying.

I was noncommittal in the 2012 election. I would've been fine with either Romney or Obama as president. I always lose in these presidential elections as a social liberal and fiscal conservative.

Back