[IHB] Step-Sister or Second Class Citizen?

There is no way I would be classified a second class citizen!  100k more is peanuts compared to the prestige that comes with living in Irvine. I can tell all my Indian relatives that I Have "arrived". 

BunkMoreland said:

Second class citizen seems like the way to go if you weigh your pros and cons. The only con I see is loss of bragging rights of living in the safest city :p Rest is all the same.. (TUSD gated schools!)

Fireblade.. Indian relatives will still give you grief for choosing to be a TUSDian living in Irvine :p
Did you ever finish that story about your foreclosure?

In this case, I'd go with Tustin Ranch for sure.  I definitely wouldn't want to back to a major street.  Also, I would not want to live in Irvine, pay Irvine taxes, and go to Tustin schools, even good ones.  I'd rather just live in Tustin.

Beckman High college acceptance is out:

1 Harvard
1 MIT
5 Cornell
2 U Penn
1 John Hopkins
1 Yale
1 Cal Tech
1 Brown
1 Pomona
1 Scripps
Over a dozen Cal
A Bus load UCLA
Those left behind a short bus ride to UCI.

TUSD's Beckman did OK this year.

Cubic Zirconia said:
BunkMoreland said:

Second class citizen seems like the way to go if you weigh your pros and cons. The only con I see is loss of bragging rights of living in the safest city :p Rest is all the same.. (TUSD gated schools!)

Fireblade.. Indian relatives will still give you grief for choosing to be a TUSDian living in Irvine :p
Did you ever finish that story about your foreclosure?

Back