Live Chat Question

socal78

(Stuffit - I took your comment from the announcement to address it here.)

"I haven't managed to get it to work, it always comes up with a server error and asks me to retry later."

StuffIt - I experienced this a few times when I tried to log in before it was finished "loading". When it prompted me to wait a few minutes, I just waited a second or two and everything worked. Make sure it says "Please login" above the username field before clicking on "login". Let us know if it does or doesn't work.

If anybody has live chat questions, please add them to this thread.

Hmm,

I just tried this with IE 8, Firefox 3.5.7, and Chrome 4.0 (beta). I can type in the chat just fine.

Not sure what to suggest right this moment. I'll let you know if I think of something. Do you have an Ad blocker running?

I think Live Chat is a great idea, but what stinks is that unless 2 people happen to log on at the same time, or you coordinate a specific time to log into live chat, no one is ever online. I've tried a few times and stayed online for a few minutes and no one logged in. <!-- s:( --:mad:<!-- s:( -->

You need to schedule a time and have something to chat about.

Something like:

Feb 25, Thursday - 8pm: How to be as macho as IHO.

[quote author="irvinehomeowner"]You need to schedule a time and have something to chat about.

Something like:

Feb 25, Thursday - 8pm: How to be as macho as IHO.[/quote]
Graphrix would somehow figure out a way to show up for that chat session. I think he's a IHO want-a-be. ;D

Back